Day 5

kered

Gold Member
Day 5

Well I hope I dont come down to earth with a bang, but I am really pleased with the ease that I have found in following the lipotrim plan. I have had a few moments, I am not saying its been plain sailing all the way, but overall, its great. Had a small headache last night, but it didnt last long. I feel slimmer and not bloated. The scales are reflecting a loss, but I will wait until the official WI on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for a really good one that will give me good motivation, but I am determined this is going to be my year to be slim and healthy.
Missing chewing a little bit today and still craving lettuce leaves or green beans :eek: whereas usually I would be craving chips, cheese, bread etc :confused: not complaining though.
Managed to go to the loo today, a little, so I feel a bit better about that.
Upped the water in my shakes now too as I am really enjoying them all, except the chicken, which I will swap on Tuesday.
This is my second nightshift, but the only difference I have made is having all 3 shakes a few hours later than normal. I will be back to normal tomorrow though.
I did have some bad breath today but still not feeling cold.
Roll on WI.......:8855:

Woo!! :) Glad you're having a pretty easy time of it hun, makes it a lot easier to stick to huh? I'm sure your WI on Tues will be fab ;) Looking forward to singing your praises :D

Woo!! :) Glad you're having a pretty easy time of it hun, makes it a lot easier to stick to huh? I'm sure your WI on Tues will be fab ;) Looking forward to singing your praises :D

Thanks Rainbow, definitely makes it easier to stick to. I do feel for the folks who dont have such an easy time as I am having, but like I said, touching wood everywhere, lets hope it continues the way it has been up to now.
Hopefully I will be singing all the way home on Tuesday :)

yay hon i'm glad your doing ok. can't wait to see how much you've lost xxx

Back