Day 50 of CD

Caress

Silver Member
Can't believe it, today has been my 50th day on CD.. I never thought I'd make it past 10 let alone get this far.

Fantastic, and look what you've done in those 50 days!!!!! you'll be in the skimpy maxi dress this summer looking fabulous xx

Fantastic Andrea you are doing so well..................you have a brilliant cousellor too! (love ya!)

Well done Caress
I hope I can hang in there and do as well as you have, sometimes its really hard though especially when OH and kids are demanding to be fed all the time and guess who's got to get it ready?!!!!

Well done Caress - you've lost nearly a pound a day. If you were on WW, this would be per week!

Keep up the good work.

wow congrats! you've done really well :) I'm on day 10, what's the next 40 like???!

well done thats awesome....are u still on ss?! I dont understand if you get the option to stay on it or you HAVE to go up to add a meal week! All the same thats bloody fab!!xxxx

Congratulations Caress, that's an amazing achievement - You should be very proud of yourself!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:​

50 days is fantastic, well done. :flowers:

wow congrats! you've done really well :) I'm on day 10, what's the next 40 like???!

Hard, I can't say that they're easy, cos they're not. Some days are worse than other's, but I've set myself little goals. On Mother's Day, I'm having the day off, so I can have what I've been craving (bacon butties). I've given myself 3 planned days off this year, Mother's Day, when I lose 6 stones, the following Sunday will be the day off and my birthday in July. They're something to work for and to think about which keeps me on track. I can't say I absolutely haven't cheated, cos I have, but I stick with the food on the aam list, avoiding carbs, to keep myself in ketosis.

Thank you everyone for your support, couldn't possibly have done it without Nicky and my friends at minimins, so ((((((hugs to you all)))))

Great stuff CARESS. I started on 7th Jan and am seeing steady loss but not quite as good as your own; I use 4 packs a day and dont stray. I had a water retention problem this week so am not weighing myself until the other end of the week so cant give you an update on my own weight loss but it is 2 stone +. I so want to get the weight off and relieve my back problems, so I am very motivated and determined. :happy096::happy096::happy096:
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back