day 6 and still going

vicky34

Well I have made it to day 6!! yesterday was really hard, felt tired and missed food. It was my brothers birthday and all the family got together, chilli,nacho,s and cake.....and I didnt eat a thing just disapeared outside for a while. I have another party tonight for my step mum at the local pub so thats gunna be another difficult one but I will get through it. Loooking forward to weigh in now.

well done Vicky you have done really well its hard but you got through it good on you x

Cheshire cat tomorrow I reckon xx

Good Luck tomorrow hun! First weigh ins are always soooo much fun!

you did really well.... good luck on your wi

Well done Vicky, resisting temptation in the first week is the hardest thing.

I have a party to go to tomorrow where I know there will be lots of bbq goodies but I'm planning on feeding the contents of my plate to my youngest!!!!!

Good luck with your WI - it is bound to be good news after all your self-control!

x

well done avoiding all that temptation you deserve a great loss

You're doing so well! I'm definitely looking forward to hearing about your loss tomorrow! :D

How did your stepmums party go?

I managed to get through the bbq without eating a thing! I just nipped back home (we were next door) and had my flapjack then went back. No one noticed I didn't eat! (of course that is probably coz they didn't care!!!! My OH and children would have noticed as I had warned them that if necessary they would be eating the contents of my plate!!!)

Hope you did well too.

x

well done on resisting food you will be rewarded with a big weight loss which will make you really glad you both didn't waver.

Ur doing great, gud luck in ur wi & once you see how much you've lost in the first wk, things will get easier!

Back