• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day 6 and still going

vicky34

S: 19st6lb G: 11st0lb
Well I have made it to day 6!! yesterday was really hard, felt tired and missed food. It was my brothers birthday and all the family got together, chilli,nacho,s and cake.....and I didnt eat a thing just disapeared outside for a while. I have another party tonight for my step mum at the local pub so thats gunna be another difficult one but I will get through it. Loooking forward to weigh in now.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
well done Vicky you have done really well its hard but you got through it good on you x

Cheshire cat tomorrow I reckon xx

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good Luck tomorrow hun! First weigh ins are always soooo much fun!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
you did really well.... good luck on your wi

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Well done Vicky, resisting temptation in the first week is the hardest thing.

I have a party to go to tomorrow where I know there will be lots of bbq goodies but I'm planning on feeding the contents of my plate to my youngest!!!!!

Good luck with your WI - it is bound to be good news after all your self-control!

x

well done avoiding all that temptation you deserve a great loss

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
You're doing so well! I'm definitely looking forward to hearing about your loss tomorrow! :D

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
How did your stepmums party go?

I managed to get through the bbq without eating a thing! I just nipped back home (we were next door) and had my flapjack then went back. No one noticed I didn't eat! (of course that is probably coz they didn't care!!!! My OH and children would have noticed as I had warned them that if necessary they would be eating the contents of my plate!!!)

Hope you did well too.

x

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
well done on resisting food you will be rewarded with a big weight loss which will make you really glad you both didn't waver.

Ur doing great, gud luck in ur wi & once you see how much you've lost in the first wk, things will get easier!