Day 6 on CD

Popsie

I have my 1st weigh in tomorrow evening...hope I have done well. I started exercise yesterday and done some today. I am feeling pretty anxious....

you`ll be fine hun,good luck for tomorrow and post about how you get on.

Thanks Elaine...I will be sure to let you know how I get on...fingers and toes crossed. Good luck with your weight loss journey. xxx

Hi Elaine, I can't believe I went to my weigh in with my CDC and he wasn't even home and waited over 1 hour for him. I eventually got him on his mobile and he said he forgot! I was livid as this could have just sent me off the rails. I told him I was not happy and told him that he had to deliver my shakes to my home because I was down to the last one. I asked him if he could bring his scales but he said it would be too inconvenient...the cheek of it. I now have to wait an extra day before knowing if I have or I haven't.... :-(

Hi

Hi Popsie - not good about your counsellor!! How did u get on in the end? I am on day 5 and feel a bit miserable today :(

Hi hun, I eventually changed him as he continued to let me down.I know the first week is the hardest but once you pass it you will be fine. I felt the same but now i am on my 12th week and it got easier. Don't worry you will be fine...in a few weeks time you will be a lot lighter and feeling motivated by your weight loss. Good luck with your journey xxx

Back