Day 6 on my journey

Jot

jo'stime
Hi all,

i have done brilliantly this week and today was my brothers little boys first birthday. Well got round there and they had a hugh pot of curry on the go!!!! a good old spread and some steak pastry mega bloody pies, thought i was going to faint.

Plan A, was have nothing help to serve and tidy up and hope no one would notice None of my family know i am ssing and my mom would not understand.

Plan B have a little pie without pastry and a bit of salad.

Plan B was the one i went with but i am still pleased with myself as i did not touch a crisp,cake or the wonderful trifle.
(no booze either)

Back to ssing in the morning i have a weigh in first thing monday morning, do you think this meal could set me back?

Sorry spooky to hear about your mate.x

Jo

Hi Jo :)

I don't think what you ate will set you back greatly and you decided it was the best option for you today then that's what's most important at the end of the day.

I can understand where you are coming from if you felt that the alternative would have possibly been to explain SS to people, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I couldn't help but you notice you said that you were back to SSing in the morning? Are you not back on it now then tonight? Sorry if I am being a nosey moo, just know with myself how it can be so crucial to get back on the plan immediately after having any conventional food to eat.

Best wishes,

Lacey..xx :)

Hi Jo :)

I don't think what you ate will set you back greatly and you decided it was the best option for you today then that's what's most important at the end of the day.

I can understand where you are coming from if you felt that the alternative would have possibly been to explain SS to people, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I couldn't help but you notice you said that you were back to SSing in the morning? Are you not back on it now then tonight? Sorry if I am being a nosey moo, just know with myself how it can be so crucial to get back on the plan immediately after having any conventional food to eat.

Best wishes,

Lacey..xx :)

Yes ssing tonight had a shake this morning and just my small meal at my brothers, i havent had another shake tonight purley because i am not hungry. Yes the only reason i have not told my family is because every week i tell them i am starting this diet and that diet and by the end of the week some one will ask in my family how has is gone and i have usually given up so and feel usless. My friends at work know and they have been extremly supportive, one of them has lost 4 stones with lighterlife so she is an inspiration.

How are you getting on?

Back