Day 6

Mandyuk

Hi everyone, I started Lipotrim 6 days ago and have found this forum very helpful and motivational. I have been feeling a bit woozy 2day and was wondering whether any of you have experienced this around this time and how long it tends to last? I think I must be in ketosis now as been following the diet 100% and my mouth does have a taste of metal.

Hiya Mandy.. Welcome to the forum and well done on getting to day 6!!

Light headedness is pretty common with this diet, and it may come and go for a while.. Be careful if you do any exercise and stand up slowly... It is usually just your body's reaction to coping with less fuel than it is used to, but keep an eye on it, and if you are worried see your pharmacist hun x x

SlimmerSu said:
Hiya Mandy.. Welcome to the forum and well done on getting to day 6!!

Light headedness is pretty common with this diet, and it may come and go for a while.. Be careful if you do any exercise and stand up slowly... It is usually just your body's reaction to coping with less fuel than it is used to, but keep an eye on it, and if you are worried see your pharmacist hun x x

Thanks Sue, I'll do as you say and keep an eye on it. I think I need make sure I'm drinking enough water too but it's abit of a struggle drinking 3 litres a day.

Hello Mandy, I'm having my second weigh in tomorrow. Sitting in bed here at the end of my first week too. Well done for getting to day 6. Talk soon x

Thanks Sue, I'll do as you say and keep an eye on it. I think I need make sure I'm drinking enough water too but it's abit of a struggle drinking 3 litres a day.

I know it's hard hun, but it really is important to keep up your water intake... Would fizzy water make it easier for you? x x

SlimmerSu said:
I know it's hard hun, but it really is important to keep up your water intake... Would fizzy water make it easier for you? x x

That's a good idea Sue. Didn't like fizzy water before but might get some as will prob enjoy a change from still water. x

bassmama said:
Hello Mandy, I'm having my second weigh in tomorrow. Sitting in bed here at the end of my first week too. Well done for getting to day 6. Talk soon x

Hi Bassmama, Well done to you too! Week 1 was hard but think we're over the worst with getting to the end of week 1. Let me know how u get on 2moro at your 1st weigh in. x

well done your doing great wk 1 is the hardest :)

GOALS
get past 1st week
get in to 15 stone
get in to 14 stone
get in to 13 stone
get to 12 1/2 stone
more to follow

Fantastic loss bassmama.. You have done the worst bit hun, and 7lb is great!! .... Congratulations x x

That's great Bassmama! Nothing like getting a good weigh in result to motivate you to keep going. I've still got some shakes left over from when I went on the diet last time (only lasted a week) so think my weigh in day will be Friday - i'll let you know how I go on. x

Back