day 6

Midnight Aquarius

Yesterday was a bad day for me :( However, i got through it and am really pleased i did not give in to the temptations that plagued me all blimmin day.

It started well, went to Zumba at the gym and had a really good workout (briliant teacher on tuesdays) swim and spa, Done all my housework when i got back and then my shopping was delivered :cry:

I always shop online and thought this would prove particularly helpful on this diet but hadn't really contemplated the matter of putting it all away and having to handle every single item!

Since two of my childrens birthdays fall within this weeks shop; there were LOTS of goodies in there...that was it, couldn't get food off my mind all day, really had to battle with myself to resist and actually felt really hungry (psychological?). But i didn't drink as much water as usual yesterday either so that could be partially to blame.

Anyway, todays a new day and i'm feeling stronger for getting through it and motivated by another 1lbs loss and my trousers practically falling off me when i walk :D

Am feeling ill though (sore throat, ears and swollen neck glands) am wondering if I have temporarily compromised my immunity by overdoing the exercise on such low cals? So toned it down this morning with just half a dvd workout and a 20 min dog walk.

Here's hoping for a better day today! First CDC weigh in tomorrow evening so hopefully that will keep me focused.

Well done hun, great work not giving into your temptations. I'm on 100% SS so no food for me and its difficutly to cook nice food for other people. When I do I always feel really hungry, but I honestly think that their just cravings.

Your doing really well with exercise and all, just make sure you dont do too much as exercise can be counter productive if its too early in your program. I would recommend talking to your CDC aobut your current fintess level and how much you should be doing at this stage.

I relaly hope youll feel better today and that your cravings dont bother you as much. :D

We're here for support if you need it.

Thanks nellybelle :)

I take my hat off to you for managing on SS and cooking too! I couldn't do the SS on it own, i just need to feel like my stomach is full at least once a day. But like you, I have to cook for others and even though i've been ok so far with that (i'm more of a sweet tooth person) it would be nicer just to forget about food altogether.

I did speak to my CDC (but didn't listen) I know i should, i am just so scared of letting myself slip as i have been working up to a strict exercise programme since Feb and I feel really guilty if i have a day with no exercise (bit like you do when you break diet).

So far so good today, I have upped the water again and seemed to have done the trick. :)

Thank you...this site is a proving a lifeline for me at the moment x

I know the cooking for other is awful. But I notice now that when I'm not around food I dont want it, so that makes me think that its just cravings.

Just make sure you take care of yourself. Listen to your body when your exercising. I dont want you to hurt yourself or do damage to yourself. I find that taking it easy and adding exercise bit by bit makes it more sustainable as well.

Keep up the good work :)

Yes its the same for me, out of sight out of mind. I end up going to bed early every evening now just to be away from it all.

Ah thanks, I will be careful, i cant really afford any health issues either as I'm already awaiting an op for other health issues and need to be well for it (and a lot slimmer too hopefully).

So it's your WI tomor M,A? If you are on day 6? I'm really nervous for mine but looking forward to picking some new shakes, will not be picking the butterscotch one again, yuk!!! I only drink the shakes. Well tonight I'm going to exercise for 40min, then have my 3RD shake and watch it with a good film thats on tonight, fatal attraction lol!! I need to get out more!!! x

Shopping and cooking are a great test on your willpower - and you succeeded!

Well done you :) its the small victories that lead to a great result, stay strong!

So it's your WI tomor M,A? If you are on day 6? I'm really nervous for mine but looking forward to picking some new shakes, will not be picking the butterscotch one again, yuk!!! I only drink the shakes. Well tonight I'm going to exercise for 40min, then have my 3RD shake and watch it with a good film thats on tonight, fatal attraction lol!! I need to get out more!!! x

Hi Lipsy, yes I had my WI this evening and it's really motivated me. How long until yours?

Yes i was pleased to get some new products i didnt really know what i was buying last week so now i have a better idea of what i do/don't like.

I actually hate the shakes but i just bought tetra's this week and had one and imo it is sooo much nicer than the powder stuff.

Did you do your exercise and watch your film? Anything that gets you through eh? x

Well done for not giving in make the result so much sweeter when it hasn't been all plain sailing!!

Thanks Lil legs. I am pleased to say that yesterday and today have been so much better...i won't be putting the shopping away again for now lol

Shopping and cooking are a great test on your willpower - and you succeeded!

Well done you :) its the small victories that lead to a great result, stay strong!

Thanks Deej, yes you are right.:)

Back