Step 1 Sole Source + Day 6

chloe0214

Day 6 what a drag but all my other days have been great, I think I was more tired today as I didn't have a goodnight sleep so hoping to have a better day tomorrow :) anybody else got worse as the days go on I thought I'd be feeling better x

After you have your first weigh in you will feel a lot better. I'm on week 2 day 9 and a bit better. The trick is to drink lots of water and drink herbal tea in the day.

After you have your first weigh in you will feel a lot better. I'm on week 2 day 9 and a bit better. The trick is to drink lots of water and drink herbal tea in the day.

My 1st weigh in isn't untill next Monday I will be on day 12 as my cc on holiday but in really looking forward to it hope I get good results, I drink around 4 litres a day I've been making a little diary of my journey to look back on

hope tomorrow is a good day for you and you get loads of sleep.

I think it does get easer to follow. I just sort of get on with it now. But I'm not enjoying it lol bit like a smear test it just needed done for me. And now I'm learning how I will be able to keep it off once its off.
I guess just try and keep busy, write down the reasons why you are doing this. And what it will be like after to keep yourself motivated. There is a list kicking about on the forum somewhere its really good. Other than that drink lots of water, just not all at once.

hope tomorrow is a good day for you and you get loads of sleep.

I think it does get easer to follow. I just sort of get on with it now. But I'm not enjoying it lol bit like a smear test it just needed done for me. And now I'm learning how I will be able to keep it off once its off.
I guess just try and keep busy, write down the reasons why you are doing this. And what it will be like after to keep yourself motivated. There is a list kicking about on the forum somewhere its really good. Other than that drink lots of water, just not all at once.

Hi thanks for your encouragement, I've Woken feeling much better today :)
What plan are you on?
What week?
Have you had any losses?
Good luck

Back