Total Solution Day 7 and feeling good!

Hi Aimeeb! I too am on day 7 and have been feeling good! It's a great feeling to finally feel a little bit more in control, and to look forward to a happier weigh in this week than the one before I started last Sunday!

I've managed 6 days 100% TS so far, but I'm going to my sister's 40th birthday party tonight so am planning on being VERY selective from the buffet and just drinking plenty of water. Not exciting I know, but will hopefully keep me in ketosis.

Keep up the good work! xx

Aw well done you :) i cant believe i have made it this far! Cant wait to weigh in tom! Have a good night tonight i must say im being rather unsociable at the moment just to keep me away from temptation lol im going to treat myself to a coke zero tonight and in a wine glass lol!! Xx

Hi - Glad its going well you have done fab. I felt fab yesterday but feeling a bit down and fed up today (day 7), I just cant stop thinking about food lol. Ive always found weekends hard on any diet though so im just trying to keep busy. The house has never been so clean. Im even contemplating baking just to keep me occupied....

Glad your feeling good, I personally feel healthier than I have in years, I don't think I have ever had all the vitamins and minerals that I have on a daily basis from exante, it totally makes a difference - plus the weightloss can't help but make me feel good hahaha!!!!

Mel1979a said:
Hi - Glad its going well you have done fab. I felt fab yesterday but feeling a bit down and fed up today (day 7), I just cant stop thinking about food lol. Ive always found weekends hard on any diet though so im just trying to keep busy. The house has never been so clean. Im even contemplating baking just to keep me occupied....

You have done really well! Are you weighing in tomorrow? Hopefully that will cheer you up! Weekend is so hard we would normally have takeaway and drinks tonight but instead got a shake and coke zero! Lol stay strong hopefully the food thoughts will disappear soon! Xx

Niennor said:
Glad your feeling good, I personally feel healthier than I have in years, I don't think I have ever had all the vitamins and minerals that I have on a daily basis from exante, it totally makes a difference - plus the weightloss can't help but make me feel good hahaha!!!!

Yeh i agree with having all the vits i think my skin is looking so much better! I have been full of energy today aswell! How long have you been doing exante? X

Been doing it for 4 weeks on Thursday, it's first diet like this I have ever done but it's literally changed my outlook dramatically, I had a BAD relationship with food, binge eating etc, exante has got me back in control! I've also noticed my skin get better, also my nails are growing longer!
The weightloss for me has been good too, I'm a scales addict and hop on most days, it can be disheartening as for four days last week I was stuck but then when I see that shift down I literally get so enthused!
Good luck with your journey, what day do you weigh - or are you a scales addict like me ;)

Hi all,

Good luck to all the Sunday weighers on here. I have WI and lost a fabulous 10lbs this week!!! I am very pleased. I can't say that I have worked out where it has gone from though (I know that some of it will be glycogen etc, not real fat).

I had a good night out last night and managed to resist the vast majority of things on the buffet and had some sliced tomatoes, sliced ham, some garlic mushrooms (without the coating!) and a piece of chicken. Also had diet coke and water all night! This morning I am feeling quite pleased that I had a nice night but without going mad.

Look forward to hearing about your great losses this week! xx

Purplecatkin said:
Hi all,

Good luck to all the Sunday weighers on here. I have WI and lost a fabulous 10lbs this week!!! I am very pleased. I can't say that I have worked out where it has gone from though (I know that some of it will be glycogen etc, not real fat).

I had a good night out last night and managed to resist the vast majority of things on the buffet and had some sliced tomatoes, sliced ham, some garlic mushrooms (without the coating!) and a piece of chicken. Also had diet coke and water all night! This morning I am feeling quite pleased that I had a nice night but without going mad.

Look forward to hearing about your great losses this week! xx

Aw well done! I have just weighed in and lost 9lbs! Im so pleased! You did really well to control yourself over the buffet :)

Niennor said:
Been doing it for 4 weeks on Thursday, it's first diet like this I have ever done but it's literally changed my outlook dramatically, I had a BAD relationship with food, binge eating etc, exante has got me back in control! I've also noticed my skin get better, also my nails are growing longer!
The weightloss for me has been good too, I'm a scales addict and hop on most days, it can be disheartening as for four days last week I was stuck but then when I see that shift down I literally get so enthused!
Good luck with your journey, what day do you weigh - or are you a scales addict like me ;)

I have just weighed in and im 9lbs down! You have done so well doing 4 weeks i no what you mean tho i feel already its made me realise how much i ate and didnt need to! :) x

I'm on day 7. Have woken up really tired today but putting it down to work! Have lost 10lb this week- am very pleased. Hoping for 4 to get my stone next week.
Well done!

Rachelg6 said:
I'm on day 7. Have woken up really tired today but putting it down to work! Have lost 10lb this week- am very pleased. Hoping for 4 to get my stone next week.
Well done!

Well done on your loss! :) a stone in 2 weeks would be amazing! X

Back