Day 7 and now I feel GREAT!!

nearly40B

Hello everyone!!

Well I have struggled to get to day 7 but here I am!! I was wondering what everyone was talking about when they said "you'll feel great" - "you won't even think about food" - Well, today's the day that has happened to me!! I feel fab today!! I'm not hungry! (must be in ketosis then?) I've got loads of energy and the best thing is that I haven't even thought about food! I can now understand how people can carry on for weeks and weeks!

I have just picked up my next week's supply at the chemist and will get weighed tomorrow.
I just needed to break the cycle of every Monday morning starting a diet and by lunch time it's all over with!! LT really does reset your whole thinking about food!

My saviour has been peppermint tea and sweetener! I love it and drink it by the gallon!

If anyone is feeling disheartened in their first week - take it from me and stick to it - keep busy, do anything you can to get to day 7 and if you can stick to it you will feel great!!

Will let you know my weight loss tomorrow,

Keep going everyone and vive lipotrim!!

Bev xxxxxx:D

Ahh thanks AshleyRose - how are you feeling? I just love the feeling I've got today! It's great!!
Bev x

great to hear you sounding so positive...i think that stage comes differnetly for everyone. mine wasnt til about week two but going great guns now...(week 6)

h x

Well done Bev, great to hear you are doing so well. Keep it up and you will feel even better! :)

Thanks everyone! I'm just trying a peanut flapjack!! Hmmmmmmmm at least you drink plenty of water whilst working your way through it!!
I was just missing the action of chewing something, but I think I prefer the shakes to this! At least I have tried it!
Keep going everyone! We can do this together!
Bev x

wow cant wait for that feeling well done for making it to day seven! im on day 8 and I still crave food but not from hunger its definitely from my addiction to food. hopefully ill feel as great as you in the next week x

Back