Day 7 and still hungry

lemonpillows

Hi.

I'm on day 7 of SS and I'm still really hungry. I'm drinking a minimum of 3l of water a day (mostly 4l) and I haven't 'cheated' at all.

I got some ketostix from my cdc yesterday and I'm still not in ketosis.

am I doing something wrong? I'm not sure how much longer I can cope with the hunger. Had anyone else had this? Anything I can do to be less hungry? Or should I just go on SS+?

Any tips?

I think I was still hungry at day 7. It was probably day 9 or 10 before I really didn't feel it anymore.

The Golden Vegetable water flavouring has been my saviour. I have a mug of it around 5 or 6pm otherwise I think I'd also be hungry still as I have a sachet at 12 and then not another until 9pm.

From this and past diets like this, I am always hungry, whether in Ketosis or not.

Golden Veg water flavouring ? Do you have it hot like a soup ?

Wow.. If it's 2-3 more days I can stick it out. But not if I'm gonna be constantly hungry. That's just torture! Lol

I'll have to look into getting some vegetable flavoring stuff. Thanks.

I did the diet last year and both times for me it was day 11 that I finally felt better, I am just going into week 4 and hardly feel hungry at all now. Hang in there and good luck

yes, the Golden Veg. water flavour is a bit like drinking chicken stock/chicken Bovril.

Back