Day 7 ihas come & gone

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hate those days when the mirror's not my friend, when everything i see offends .

Its day 7
Hard day today as was with my sisters at the woods and they took food well i took slim fast and a snack bar
So today breakfast was slim fast , lunch was what i had at the woods and dinner was CD soup i had left over from my old packs .. yes still in date lol .
I've found each day different on this VCLD , days where i've had bad headaches strange taste in my mouth low mood leg cramps also i've had a short temper , can anyone relate to what i'm saying or am i putting new comers off lol , Dont worry new comers the results are brill fast loss so hang in there ok .
I just wanted to say that i won't write everyday ... i'll write when i need to , to keep me on track . This site has been really good with me carrying on with reading peoples stories like Kaz shes done so well ... and other peoples too . I hope i make it to the End of my journey and i hope you all get there too ! I'll keep my ticker moving (downhill) lol

Back