Step 1 Sole Source Day 7- why the belly ache?

Letty

Hi all,

I'm a returner, miffed to have to be doing CD again but very hopeful and determined- I know it works!

Just hoped I could share a gripe- I'm on day 7 of SS, was wobbly for days 1-3, then felt good, was sure I was into ketosis. Then out of the blue on Saturday evening I suddenly had a horribly empty-feeling belly, awful hunger pangs! I feel otherwise fine- no headache, plenty of energy- and have been 100%, absolutely no cheating and have had all my water. Now, 2 days later it still aches.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? It's so frustrating when you feel immediately hungry after your shake/porridge, it's really getting me down, just when I should be cruising along! Grrr!

Sorry for the rant, I'm just a bit at the end of my tether!

Thanks!
Letty

I had this in the beginning, especially around bedtime however I'd wake up not hungry therefore I put this down to being mental. I had a real struggle at one point with my mind trying to convince it's self that I didn't even want to be slim lol

Thanks, LMS, glad it isn't just me! I'm just baffled, I suppose, because having done SS a few times, I have never been feeling hunger pangs this far in before. Previously the hunger just disappeared after 4 or 5 days. Now I'm on day 8 and am still getting empty feelings in the afternoons especially.
How long did your hungry feeling last, if you don't mind my asking?

I too had this on day 8 (Last night) I've been feeling fine otherwise and have stuck to my usual eating routine with the CWP.

I was close to falling off the bandwagon :eek: But I just kept myself motivated by googling thinsparation which took my mind off things then went to bed early.

I feel fine today havn't had any majour hunger cravings .. Its a stange one :hmm:

Back