Day 7 WK1 tomoz, need help with chick soup shake

slim-mummy

Hi,
Obviously being my first week I didnt have a clue what delights to choose at the chemist for shakes, so in my excitement choose one chicken soup, reading the horror stories (lol) on here I was just wondering if I do this one for lunch 2 moz whats the best way to make it up?? Ive no choice but to have it as I didnt buy extra ones... any help ideas appreciated. thank you lisa x:confused:

Hiya Lisa :D Glad it's still going well for you.

I found it was best to make the soup in a saucepan on the hob (gives an impression of 'really' cooking too) with extra water to make it thinner.

This really makes it more filling & does improve the flavour... plus if you add loads of cracked black pepper or chilli flakes then it really does taste 'nice' - honest :) x

Hi Lisa,
I must admit I liked the chicken soup and it was nice to have something hot for a change. Try it. Everyone is different and you may just love it. Best of luck.
Doirin

What i do is mix the powder with hot water and stir with a fork then blitz it in the microwave for one min, but be careful its very hot!, but at least you have the skin off the roof of your mouth to munch on for dessert!!!

Hi there, I just make mine up like a normal cup a soup - boil the kettle and mix thoroughly with a hand blender. No black pepper or chili for me :)

Hi,
Obviously being my first week I didnt have a clue what delights to choose at the chemist for shakes, so in my excitement choose one chicken soup, reading the horror stories (lol) on here I was just wondering if I do this one for lunch 2 moz whats the best way to make it up?? Ive no choice but to have it as I didnt buy extra ones... any help ideas appreciated. thank you lisa x:confused:

Hi, I used to hate the chicken soup, but I have got to like it now.

I put some just under boiling into a rounded large cup, then add the powder to that, I then mix it to a paste with a small whisk. I then add boiling water mixing as I go. I prefer it slightly thick, but it's whatever you prefer.

I don't add anything to it but, I think it tastes ok as is. I then take small sips, it lasts longer and you feel though you've eaten something if you take your time.

Hiya

Glad you are doing well!

How I made the soup.
1. Boiled kettle
2. Filled my electric chopper(Rondo) with around 400ml (I know, but I started to prefer it with more water) of the hot water, pop in the shake.....BLITZ FOR ABOUT 30 SECS.
3. Take blade out (important:)) and micro for around 40 sec.
4. Put in big mug and enjoy...

I always had my cold water as well..so for every sip of soup I had a sip of cold water..dont ask me why, but I seemed to drink more water with the soup!

I really enjoyed the soup, but I know others dont...but give it a try...I never had any lumpy bits in mine..nice and smooth :)

Back