day 7

keocoll

Well weigh in day tommorow looking forward to seeing what the scales say been doin really i have 3 kids my son is 4 and my 2 daughters are 2 and 8 months so always nakered but want to do them proud

keocoll

Good luck for tomorrow, I weighed this morning and lost 7lb let us all know

Keep me posted, I'm on day 4, I keep reading everyone's posts to keep me going and some people have lost a ton of weight, so I can't waited. I've had thyroid problems over 20yrs and always had a problem with my weight and never been slim, so I'm looking forward to it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ladenton said:
Keep me posted, I'm on day 4, I keep reading everyone's posts to keep me going and some people have lost a ton of weight, so I can't waited. I've had thyroid problems over 20yrs and always had a problem with my weight and never been slim, so I'm looking forward to it :)

Ill keep u updated ive never been slim either and having 3 kids i have piled it on i would love to finally go in to a clothes shop and find nice clothes that fit and dont cling to my wooply bits instead cling to my nice figure :) keep us updated on ur progress it will soon be ur weigh in day :)

keocoll

ladenton said:

Hi ladenton just been weighed and lost 12lb this week said i keep u updated keep us updated on how ur doing :)

keocoll

Hi keocoll, well done this week 12lb is really fantastic, go you x x

You'll look great, I'm going on holiday in 8 weeks so that's my aim

Were going to salou, just for a week but that's enough with a 6 year old, 4 year old and 18month old twins. We'll need to go away alone after to recover but we can't wait

My little ones communion is in May so that's my goal.....

Jew356 said:
Were going to salou, just for a week but that's enough with a 6 year old, 4 year old and 18month old twins. We'll need to go away alone after to recover but we can't wait

Sounds lovely i no what u mean were planningto go away next year with the kids just gonna look for some where with loads of entertainment for the kids might take the grandparent with us lol

keocoll

Hi Keocoll, 12lb that's brill, well done, I hope I've done as good on my 1st week. As reading everyone's post the 1st week is the best week, then it settles down, well done again ;)

Back