• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 70!

Cerulean

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st6lb(31.67%)
So...for the first time since 2008 I have stuck to this 100% for 10 whole weeks and I feel like I'm in for the long-haul.

I have found this time easier than the first time, if I'm honest as I know what to expect, I know that it works -and although I'm 100%, I know I can relax and not be so strict with myself. Also I'm busier and have more of a life than first time round so the evenings don't feel like vast vacant tracts of time. All in all, its all goid. I start running next week. Wheeeeeee!

You really can do this whenever it's right for you...but only you know when that is! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st10lb G: 8st8lb
Hey hun, well done!!! Thats so inspiring....
Thanks for your advice yesterday too!

Ru2thy

S: 13st3lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: -2st1lb(-15.68%)
Whoop whoop!! I hope I get to day 70!! Well done you x

Cerulean

Silver Member
Hi Trisha - yes - totally SS (with Coke Zero - so not quite 100%!) - 2 weeks today it will be squid and asparagus for tea on my first 810 night. Yay!

Cheers for all your whoops, guys! It means a loooot. Roll on day 71!

I'd make this all a bit more exciting and put up pictures but I'm fed up of my before and after pictures getting nicked and being used to advertise Romanian diet pills!

Cerulean

Silver Member
After tomorrow it gets better, promise - and then at the end of the week it gets twice as better and then a week later it gets a bit hard again but the week after you stop having to think so hard about it. Then after 4 weeks you're cruising and you have the odd hard day but today is as hard as it will get, I promise.