Day 7ers woohoo (others welcome too)

kerryberry

Silver Member
hello omg its day 7 well done :0clapper: we have made it this far wow it flew past after day 3 hope your all feel good and positive.

i had a bit of a mad day yesterday and i am feeling more relaxed today struggling with my water a bit at moment no reason other than forgetting to drink it so thats my mini goal today focus on water.

so keep up the good work :party0011:as we are doing well xxx

hello omg its day 7 well done :0clapper: we have made it this far wow it flew past after day 3 hope your all feel good and positive.

i had a bit of a mad day yesterday and i am feeling more relaxed today struggling with my water a bit at moment no reason other than forgetting to drink it so thats my mini goal today focus on water.

so keep up the good work :party0011:as we are doing well xxx

Well done for making day 7! I reckon you've cracked it. The hardest days are over, just drink your water and have your packs and YOU WILL be slim soon!! :)

Hi ya!
I've been on the diet for two weeks but had a mad few days were I did eat...not good but I'm back on it again today and am definatly going to stick to it this time!
In my two weeks I've lost nearly a stone so it does work if I can stick to it!
I'm on SS as I NEED to lose at least 3 stone!! I'm 12.12 now and would love to be 9stone for my wedding in March next year!
Has anyone else got a reason for losing the weight other than knowing it's gone far enough!!
Hope we can post on here our losses and experiences as I think it keeps you going knowing others are going through the same as you!!
Good luck to everyone on CD.
Kelly x x

I'm also on day 7 and am looking forward to wi tonight!

1 week down ?? to go :)

cheers Big H i hope i have cracked it and the shakes are now a part of my life and apart of the change i am hoping to complete.

kelly feel free to post here no probs well done for getting back on the horse as it were lol the reasons i am doing this is years of feeling fat and unhappy blaiming everything and one else for being fat so now its time to sort it out so here i am.

hello katie well done and good luck on WI let us know how you got on

Well I'm 10lbs down so very happy with that!!!

Hope everyone else has a good weigh in!

well done katie thats fab

I have had my WI and lost 8lbs! Wooo hooo!:D

Looking forward to having next weeks weigh in.

x-Katie-x - well done, that's fantastic!! Keep going!

kerryberry have you had your wi?

no sassa its on thursday i am really feeling the pressure after all you lot and your fab WI's

well done girlies

10lb and 8lbs I am so jealous. Well done girls, those are bloomin fab loses.

but you still loss 6lbs tink thats great

Tinka - 6lbs is fantastic!! Keep going hunny!

Kerryberry - good luck for Thursday, I'm sure you'll have s fab loss!

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE SLIM!!

Hi Girls!!
I had my weigh in yesterday and I'd lost 3lbs!! :D
Not as much as I should have lost but I have cheated a few times this week.
I'm now 12stone 9lbs and NOT cheating anymore!
So looking forward to next week.
Hope you're all ok and well done everyone who have lost this week!!
X Kelly X

Last edited:
Hi Everyone

Brilliant weight losses! I'm on day 7 and my first weigh-in is this evening - so i'll post my result tomorrow.

I'm actually looking forward to weighing -which never happened on any other diet i've been on.

Keep up the good work!!

Lynne
x

Oh, and on a totally unrelated subject, how do i get my ticker to be part of my signature? I've set one up but can't seem to import it! Please help - I am a little dull when it comes to this kinda thing.
Cheers, Lx

Back