Step 1 Sole Source Day 8 and counting!

I think if you stick to it 100% then you must lose weight, there is no other way that your body could have survived all week. Water levels etc can affect the amount but you will have lost something. x

Worried about the weighh in tonight, had salad and chicken over the weekend... but in all honesty as long as I havent put on I will be happy! its 3 weeks now and my CDC said I probably wouldnt loose much and it will be more inches off then anything as last week inches didnt change.. ahh!
I hope I dont get put off by actually eating salad etc as i was reallllly good this weekend and even went to the cinema and didnt have a single piece of popcorn or fizzy :) was verrrry happy.

fingers crossed! x

Oh, don't worry. You will be fine and lose weight!!
Just let us know how you did.

Okay so it was my weigh day yesterday and as predicted I stayed the same, but lost 3 inches from round my waist it is my TOTM as well and first week of eating bars... in all honesty I am chuffed with not putting on and putting myself off from having a salad if I need to eat out :) my CDC was really happy that I had been out for 3 meals and made all the right choices :) shes on holiday for the next 2 weeks so I am pretty excited over what the weight loss will be when I next see her!!! oo :)

Hope everyone is doing well :) xxxx

This week I am really pushing for a 100% 3 sachets a day which I know I can do, I just get so bored in the evenings I crave something to eat even though Im not hungry.
I know its just boredom.. need to keep thinking positively!

xxxx

Man I felt so faint this morning... I think it's because I ate food yesterday maybe? I had chicken and cabbage while my family ate sunday roast, and the sound of cabbage and chicken sounds ew? but oh my god food. good. I was so so full which still amazes me that I can get so full so quick on the right amount of food. Im used to piling my plate up with roast potatoes, meat and yorkshire puddings! So proud I stayed away from it completely. :) It is hard going home for a weekend, being surrounded by really good food- with my brother in law being a trained chef makes thigns worse! but I keep thinking when the weight is off I will be able to enjoy food again its not going to go anywhere!

week 4 :) ss with random ss+ once a week :) no weigh in today as my CDC is on holiday so heres for a big loss next week :D

take care everyone xxxxx

Back