Day 8 and I think that I have finally cracked it HOORAY

callmejacquie

Cambridge Counsellor
I am here over a week gone and feeling absolutely fantastic really struggled for first four days but determined and here I am 9lb down already BRING IT ON or should I say TAKE IT OFF :party0049:

I am going on holiday in October and really want to lose 2 stone so 9lb is a great start.

Wishing everyone the best of luck on your own journeys.

Kind regards and thanks for reading

Jacquie

well done you

just want to say well done on your 9lb success! you must be feeling very good about things, im starting on friday and am very nervous, ps how do u get the ticker weight loss bar? ive tried and i dont no how to put it on my profile!? :D

congrats on the big loss hun,thats a fab loss and a great incentive for you to stay on the straight n narrow.
keep it up as that 2st will be a distant memory very soon!!
elaine

I am here over a week gone and feeling absolutely fantastic really struggled for first four days but determined and here I am 9lb down already BRING IT ON or should I say TAKE IT OFF :party0049:

I am going on holiday in October and really want to lose 2 stone so 9lb is a great start.

Wishing everyone the best of luck on your own journeys.

Kind regards and thanks for reading

Jacquie

Well done Jacquie - great start :D

look forward to hearing bout your success !

Debz x

Well done Jacquie, what a fabulous first week!
I too am going away in October and a 2st loss would be great for me too.. good luck for the next few weeks.

well done on your loss keep up the good work

congratulations on your loss i so hope you carry on you'll have a great holiday:D
just wish i was coming with you i am just sick of the english weather:( did we even have a summer this year or did i blink and miss it

Back