Day 8.. I feel dreadful..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by C.J., 24 September 2006 Social URL.

1. C.J.

C.J. I want to be slim !!

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    :( :(

Hello, Todayis day 8 on the cd.. and i feel dreadful,
    I went to bedwith a headache last night and ive still got it today,

Ive just managed to get out of bed !

Ive stuck to the diet like glue, Ive had 3 foodpacks per day and the 3 litres of water, But i am now craving food..any food..

According to the scales ive lost 7lb since i started, but im sure the first half a stone is only water.........AM I RIGHT ???

I tried to make "the chocolate bar" last night, but did not like it very much,
    Ill stick to muffin making !

Any advice for a down in the dumps lass..?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Aww CJ ((hugs)) it does get easier I promise you!
    Im on day 12 or 13 now I forget which one lol
    And dont feel hungry although I do crave food esecially if my boyfriend is eating! Its all in the head.
    Getting your head to understand its not hungry is a lot harder than telling your belly its not hungry.
    Stick at it and you will see the results
    remember nothing tastes as good as being slim feels :D

4. C.J.

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Cheers princess..
    I have 3 stone to loose in all, and the thought of been on ss until xmas does nothing for me !!
    My cdc says if i miss the add a meal week then the weight will come off quicker..
    I really want something to eat..
    x

5. MiSsYB

MiSsYB Member

Just an idea, but maybe drinking more water will help ease the headaches...?

Drinking more water = losing weight faster

x

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hiya,

If you are struggling this much talk to CDC about doing the 790 plan you will still lose at least a stone a month. No one should be suffering. SS is not for everyone.

Lindax

7. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My CDC also said that but she also said the add a meal week is quite important because
    1. Its something to look forward to right?
    2. Its healthy to be able to approach food without fear of putting on weight. I think its important to do the add a meal week.

Also over xmas I plan to not miss out on xmas dinner just use that as an add a meal week instead so you can enjoy turkey and veg xmas :D

And as you feel you want to eat something just keep looking forward to the end of week 4 then you can eat something for add a meal. :) thats what im looking forward to!

8. CW Consultant

Just re read your post re AAM. You must do AAM unless doctor has okayed this. Your weight will not come off quicker if you miss it out, in my experience it is the complete opposite.

Linda

9. CW Consultant

If you did 790 now until a couple of weeks before Christmas you should still lose 2 to 2.5 stones then move up the plans so Christmas will not put weight on.

Linda

10. C.J.

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Oh im sooo confused... my cdc said its ok to miss AAM, she herself did it, but the advice here says different,

HELP

11. C.J.

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Cheers Linda... Im going to look at the 790 plan now..

12. CW Consultant

The AAM is an imperative part of the CD plan and can only be missed if your GP agrees. I attended training this week and again this was reinforced to all there.

We comply to all COMA recommendations, and this is one of them, maybe you have misunderstood your CD's advice, have another chat with her.

Lindax

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.