day 8 xenical.. day 1 here :)

hiya, im currently on xenical.. but not sure if its doing anything, ive read up on "been tango'd" n yes iv experienced this but not to the extreme (as yet) but im just after some tips/hints.. to help me along, im not one for joined ww and such as im 18stone at present and my aim seems soooo far away at 12 stone. but taking it step by step atm. so pleasse anyone that can help pls do...
thankyou :) xx

Stick to 5g of fat per 100g of product and don't consume more than 15g of fat per meal and you wont have tango effects.

thankyou :) the only thing im finding hard is doing family meals and still managing to keep the fat content under 5% like shephards pie, n stir frys ect not sure how to calculate it all.. oo i sound so blonde lol x

My first piece of advice is to go out and buy yourself the rosemary conley magazine or recipie book and or Gi diet book. These are filled with recipies which are family friendly and all within the 5% fat rule as that is the amount per 100g that her diet is based on.

you can also look at the website and search for recipies there.

As long as you do not use any fat to cook with and use extre lean mince beef and use skimmed milk in your mash then you can still eat things like shephrds pie.

And to be honest eating low fat is the best healthy eating way for your whole family not just you. Just wathc your portion sizes.

family meals....
>cottage pie made with a bag of quorn mince and the smallest pack of VERY lean steak mince...they wont taste the difference
>chilli con carne made the same way
>chicken/veg risotto
>tuna pasta bake
>quorn sausage casserole
hope that gives you a few ideas (quorn is great and very low fat) Good luck

Back