Day 8

Sugarpuff

:break_diet:
Hi,
Well, Sunday was a diaster, went to the cinema, forgot to bring my little bad of sweeties and when the movie started the Nachos attacked, I know I should have said no but that little demon on my shoulder kept telling me a few would do no harm and like a fool I listened. When we came home, instead of putting it behind me it was "well I'v broken it now so it makes no differance" and I had bread and butter. But have put it behind now and I'm trying to move on. Why oh why do we listen to those demons, its all in the head but they are so convincing.

Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 6lb, feel so annoyed that I let myself fall but hey it happenned and I can't change that now.

Weather here this morning is beautiful, dry & sunny so I think I will head outside and do a bit of gardening before I head to work.

Stay Strong.
SP

Hey, don't beat yourself up about it. You have still had a good loss. Put it behind you and carry on doing the diet, you will be so happy! x

Hiya,

Bad demons! Give them a quick slap and tell them to stay off your shoulder!

Seriously, don't beat yourself up, just draw a line under it and start afresh today. I don't know what its like where you are, but here it's a lovely sunny day, perfect for inspiring you to crack on with the diet so you can wear those skimpy clothes come summer. :)

Yes draw a line under it and start again - or otherwise you will eat more to feel better, then feel worse and go round in a circle and end up gaining weight.

It's over - the nachos and bread & butter are no more - plenty of water and back on track!

Its beautiful here too, doesnt it make you feel better? As Beverley says, draw a line underneath it and start a fressh and you'll be fine, My one fear is losing it and my old mentality telling me "you've cheated now so you might as well carry on eating" I think that will take a while to go. I havent been to the cinema in the last 7 weeks cos I associate it with,not watching the film, but eating nachos(cheese OMG!!) choccie and hotdogs, so you were brave to go, good luck,
Nikki

:) Hi,
Thank you all so very much, its great to have that support and understanding when you need it most, line firmly drawn (in barbed wire) and theres no going back.
Sugarpuff

Thank you all so very much, its great to have that support and understanding when you need it most, line firmly drawn (in barbed wire) and theres no going back.
Sugarpuff

Thats what this site is for, and support is a plenty here hun, so dont look back, look forward and carry on, blips can happen, and when you have them the strong thing to do it not have them again, and I am sure you won't. Glad the weather is good for you, its throwing it down here, I have thrown all my cleaning stuff in a bucket, and Im off upstairs, if not I can see myself looking in those darn cupboards!!

Hey Chin up chick - it was like me with my Chicken Casserole moment. I've lost 6lbs too so we are doing brilliantly!

Onwards and downwards Puff!

We will do it!

Nutsxx

Good on you for drawing a line under it - dont let it ruin all your hard work.

Keep strong and look forward to a good weight loss next weigh in!! xx

Sugarpuff

lol at barbed wire !!!

how u doin' S.P. ?? hope things are going well for ya ! :D

catch ya later

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz
Things are not going to bad, managed to move on and yesterday, Day 8 was ok.......even managed to drink 5ltrs of water instead of my normal 4. Weighted myself yesterday and had 6lb of so pretty pleased with that, my little ladybird has started to move. Hoping to have a stone of when we meet.
SP:)

Hi Debz
Things are not going to bad, managed to move on and yesterday, Day 8 was ok.......even managed to drink 5ltrs of water instead of my normal 4. Weighted myself yesterday and had 6lb of so pretty pleased with that, my little ladybird has started to move. Hoping to have a stone of when we meet.
SP:)

Goin' great guns hun.....:D that ladybird will be flying along soon enuff !!

Glad the barbed wire worked ;)

keep in touch.....

love

Debz
xx

You are doing brilloiant sugarpuff, I had similar in that I went to circus took my bar but forgot to take it out my pocket and it melted so gave in and had a hotdog!! We all have moments of madness but we can get back on track and we both have done. Sarahxx.

Back