DAY 84 and still loving it........

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
What day are you on - and are you still loving it?

Well for me CD is the best diet i have ever done...... I am loving it Im finding it easy.... Im never hungry. I love the shakes, the bars and the mix a mousse and I just feel like a new person. I have so much energy too.

I have felt really moody the last few days my totm arrived today.. hated feeling like that as since I have been on cd I have been so happy.. But I am back to being happy again today..

I am proud to be on the cd diet and I will tell everyone that wants to know about it how wonderful it is.. I would like to be a cdc.. as I think cd is the way forward. if you need to lose weight its definatley where to go.

I have been 100% since I started. and I hope to be till I finish....

I want to be slim and cant wait to get there and I think CD ROCKS!!!!!

xxxxx

Hi curly glad to hear you are feeling good today i couldnt tell you how many days ive been here well i could but my brain doesnt wanna work it out all i know is its alot of days lol do i still love it yes most definately the best thing ive ever done its amazing! I can sympathise with the tom thing i actually think my pmt has been worse on cd than it was before lol but its a small price to pay!

Hi Curly

I am on day 27 today and feel brilliant also!!

definitely feel a lot slimmer and fitter, and positive about the Summer months being a slimjim!

Congrats on your fantastic weight loss so far!

Hey Curly, good to read such a positive post, you have done so well i know its because you are 100%, keep it up you will soon be at your goal well done.

i'm on day 12 and to be honest i'm finding it hard..haven't cheated as such only a few days here and there when stuck out i've had to have a green & white meal but thats it..would like to do SS+ but think i'll lose more weight if i stay on S.
it's an easy diet to do and i will stick with it but not enjoying not eating anything and i miss real food.

I've done 33 days and am loving it too....
There have been days where I too am a moody cow, and days where I feel daunted by the task head. I can honestly say though that I feel that this journey to date has been one of the most positive I have undertaken...
It has given me a chance to explore emotional issues I have shied away from, and given me a chance to work on things about myself that I really don't like....
Great post Curly... I think it's great to evaulate what we are doing, why we are doing it and the effect it is having on us...

Good luck for the next..16 days!!! (your century)

Day 21 and all good! Loving it, though it's my totm at the moment, and my poor OH has had the worst time dealing with me. I'm over the major part of pms I think so now I feel bad for how I've been treating him. Poor thing :eek:

I'm on Day 8, so still early days, but feel really energised and happy. Definitely loving CD, even SS I'm on which is the most difficult I am enjoying, so I know I can stick to it :)

Day 122 here and still loving it! Not loving the bunged up feeling today, but generally I feel happy and fab :) xx

Well done curly your positiveness is great and Im positive im on day 14 its flew round already its amazing its gone fast so far and im hoping the next 2 months go just as fast and i can be slim just in time for the summer months :D

After checking the chart on my fridge I am on day 26, so almost four weeks done. The struggles for me are worth it when you can see the results so clearly and I am committed to keeping on with this diet!

Keep on being so positive Curly, it is really infectious!!

Oooh I don't know what day I'm on.
I have loved it- but finding it harder now I'm moving up the steps.
I'm on 810 at the mo, and find myself hungrier. I will be moving up to 1000 cals in the next week, as I am off on my hen do and CDC thinks it's the best plan in order for me not to get completely paraletic and collapse in a heap somewhere in Cardiff.
I am sort of happy to maintain/lose a little bit from now until after hen do, then full steam ahead til a few wks before the wedding!
Glad you're feeling good. Must just be me who has days where I could eat my own hand, despite being in ketosis! xxx

Im on week 42. ive been 100% up until last saturday night:cry:. But that was once and will never do it again for sure:eek:. I feel fabulous. I agree it is the best diet I have ever been on. Even better than Lipotrim. and I would recommend it to anyone. I have loads of energy, starting to feel attractive again, but most of all i feel healthier and more fit. Hurray for CD!!!

Wonderful post!

I am on day 17 and i have never enjoyed a diet so much!
I love the honesty in it, I'm fat, i need to lose weight quick and re-evaluate my relationship with food and cd does all of this for me and more!
I am never hungry and when i do feel the need for food, im fast reminded by all the weight i'm losing that cd is the way forward!

Love it love it love it!!!!!

xx

Im on day 20 and doing CD is the best decision ive made. A wise old man once told me that 2 weeks before your birthday and 2 weeks after you are very powerful in terms of your mind and if you ever want to make a big decision and be successful at it, this is the time to do it. I made the decision to do CD on my birthday, and wether it be daft or not, thinking the above helps me feel i can do this.
You are doing it greatly and you are an inspiration to us all.

I'm on day 51-2 stone down and 21 inches less than when I started.:D I love this diet. It's my TOTM at the moment so I'm probably a bit of a moody cow at the moment-especially considering my outburst with obnoxious twerp in some shop earlier (long story!) I could never have done this well on any other diet.

My colleague has still only lost 6 1/2lbs on WW since she started in January and I feel a bit mean announcing my weight losses on the same day she has WI. I feel like I'm stealing her thunder or something! I just want to shout from the rooftops though that I'm in the 13's now and I haven't been there for a few years!

I agree with you all!! I am only on day 13 but the results are amazing - had my week 2 weigh in tonight and have lost another 5lbs! That's 11lbs in total! Bearing in mind my TOTM is imminent, I am dead proud!

Your post is really inspirational Curly, am going to reread it in times of weakness!
P.S Catsseyes - I am starving on ketosis too!! xx

Day 23 for me on ss 100%, and delighted with myself!

Back