DAY 9 and today i feel so hungry

jacko77

Will this pass?? Today I just feel really hungry.

Does this feeling come and go, as I've not been hungry until today!!

Heya Jacko..i'm 18 days on it and I can say i'm starving today for some reason..have been hungery most of the way through..but it's been a really long time since I've felt this hungery..
Aparently it should ease off after 3 weeks..but i'm on my 3rd week now and hasn't at all eased off..i'm hoping it will soon..
But hoping your not gonna have to go through it..

Thank you... I'm hoping it'll pass too, just trying to keep busy x

Hiya, Everyone is totally different some days i get really hungry my belly rumbles and everything but then the next day i will be fine its the same with cravings i get really bad cravings for random things then it goes, just stay focussed as it will pass, remember its all in ur head!!

I know at the time its so hard to resist but people (incl myself) that have given in say they feel so bad about it that they don't even enjoy what they've eaten, so whats the point!! just try and distract yourself!! you will be proud for resisting!!

I was so hungry yesterday as i was out all day and i couldnt drink as much water as i wanted to. We all went to burger king on the way home and i didnt eat a thing.

Was so chuffed with myself! It was so good to feel in control! X x

I find that sparkling water helps to fill me up more than still water when I feel hungry on this diet. Hope it soon passes. x

Back