DAY 9 - In pain and miserable

leighsewingdiva

owwww :cry::cry:
Ankle gave way this morning and all 22st+ of me landed with a thump on the living room floor. Managed to get up but now both ankles are hurting where they bent over and my right knee and hip.
Don't think I've done any serious damage as can hobble on them just about but could really do without the test of my will power!!
Sat here alternating ice pack between both ankles wondering how the heck i'm going to keep 4 year entertained all morning and get him dresssed and ready for school for 1pm :confused::confused:

Oh no - poor you! Have you an ice pack or frozen peas you can put on? Ask your 4 yr old to bring all the things you need to you if possible so you don't have to strain too much. Hope it feels better soon x

Aww I hope u r ok!!! I agree with getting the 4 year old to help... They are usually at that age where they want to help with everything so I'm sure it would be a fun task, even if it isn't for u!!!!!!!

I'm disabled so he's very used to helping. Usually by bringing me chocolate!! Lol. This time he brought me a glass of water. Ice has helped a bit thankfully so been getting lots of work done on laptop to make me stay off them.
Am In first year of starting own business and due to money having to teach myself everything like website design as can't afford a professional. Website now up and running (www.LDS-designs.co.uk) if anyone fancies a look (just a mention not an ad!!) and seen as i'm resting hoping to get rest of pictures up soon!!

Back