Day 91 struggling .....

didimissy

Over the weekend had a coughing fit and had some sugar free kids cough mixture ..... and as I thought - it booted me out of Ketosis ... so today I am feeling like I did on day 3 and am famished and and fighting the need to raid the fridge! :(

It blows!

Oh damn, that's a pain. On the bright side you should feel ok again tomorrow with a bit of luck :D

Thanks Kay - Yeah I should ... drinking loads of coffee and redbush tea today, but the killer headache and hunger pains!!!

Maybe a nice bubble bath and a duvet ( not at the same time ) :D Looks like you will hit the 5 stone mark next weigh in :eek: how fantastic is that!!

What a bummer didimissy! You are doing fantastic ! :)

Day 91.....jesus that is incredible!!!! I feel for you struggling now at this point! Keep at it...you know it passes and you'll be back to where you were! Look at the weight you've lost!!! Amazing xxx

Hey hunny sorry your feeling rubbish. Stick with it, you'll get passed it!! You've done sooo well :D

xox

Thanks guys, You know you're all superstars right!!!!

So yesterday is over (Thank God), even my day 3 wasn't that bad (more psychological this time I think) I remained Food free, drank way more tea than I normally do, and the headache and hunger have gone this morning ... was looking at my chart, and think I'm going to stick with it for about another 3 weeks (around 118 days) before refeeding ... so that I have done that by the time my mum comes over on holiday ... may have to come back after she has gone, but that's the plan!

Thanks for all your support yesterday! xxx

Didimissy....i was just look at your stats....You're 5'7 and want to be 9st 10???
I bet you look amazing already at 12.6 as you are tall and can carry if off! 3 more weeks and you will be super slim!
Good for you for getting passed the horrible days x

Littleflower - I set the goal of 9st 10 so that it gave me a 1 stone wiggle room for refeeding.....!

As for looking great, I look a damn site better than I did in January - my legs and chest are now a size 14, but my pot belly is comfortably in a size 18 - I can do up the buttons on my size 16 jeans, but they're uncomfortable - due to a C-section for baby number 3 and 2 large babies before that I have a lot of loose skin, and probably under the flab I didn't knit my tummy muscles very well .....but hey - the price I paid for my babies!! :)

Next week when they're back in school I will start the swimming thing again and see if I can get the tummy down again, otherwise will just have to live with the fatty skirt from babies! :)

i hear ye with the loose skin thing! i had a c section too...i was 10 years ago mind you but my stomach is ruined! My daughter was 10lb 8 when she was born! I was 9st 10lbs 6 months after i had her and i wasn't this size when i was pregnant! I can never see me getting to that weight again so i will be sooo happy at 10 1/2! x

I'm in the C section and huge baby club too... I think my kids are fed up of me telling them it's all their fault. ;-)

And didi - great to hear you're back on track :)

and said:
I'm in the C section and huge baby club too... I think my kids are fed up of me telling them it's all their fault. ;-)

And didi - great to hear you're back on track :)

Me to well at least the c-section twice wil we ever rid of the over hang above the bikini line. Just wish I could take up swimming although not sure I can havent since school :-S

Just go swim!

Take your kids! I make my son swim sometimes, he couldn't even swim properly until he was 10 because I'd avoided going to the pool. :(

Do what I did, convince yourself that you HAVE to do it for your kids. After all they really should learn to swim so they won't drown if they fall in a pond and it's good excersize too. :)
Ignore what people may think, or what you think about being in a cossie - this is for your kids. (lol, this line of thought worked for me. I eventually stopped going again as my son got fed up of it)

and - it's not that simple babe I have 3 kids under 8 ... and the rule at our pool is you can only have 2 children under 10 per adult!! The price of having Irish twins ... I have no issue with swimming, just I can't do it when the kids are on half term as there is only 1 of me! :)

Ah. That sucks!
Btw - I wasn't trying to be mean or anything if that's how I seemed. I was just trying to give you a little motivation if you needed it. :)

no I didn't think you were being mean babe ... I adore the water just being greedy and having 3 children in 4 years means that some things are just not possible!! so until next week I will jut have to keep walking and doing my step machine thingy! :)

Hi and Day 91:D you are AMAZING! I am on day 5 lol and think i got it bad, think back to day 3,4 and 5! im sure you dont want to feel like that again xxx keep it up, you can do it!, i read all your post's there inspirational i love reading all the amazing weight losses! keeps me focused! dont give up please xxxxx

love n hugs

Jue x

Ah thanks Jue - not giving up honey, was just having a bad day - and the lovely boys and girls on here keep me sane!! Now on day 94, but going to start re-feed on day 117 ... so the last 4 week push and see how much I can shift!

Back