Day five

anne-mariep

Silver Member
Was back to work today so tired. I have been so tempted just to have a tiny bit of food but i must stay strong. only 2 days till my first weigh-in so cant loose it now! it's so inspiring seeing people doin this for months at this point i dont know how you do it!

im only finished my first week and i agree the thoughts of another week fighting urges and the lovely smells. i miss going the cinema and getting a hot dog ha,

but we hav t stay strong because in the end we will be more furfilled with the things we really want instead of these stupid notions of food being as marvellous as the are tempting us. why dont you buy something really beautiful tat you wanna wear but cant and hang it in your bedroom i have done that in a 16 which by the end of the week i'll hopefully be into. and 14, 12, and 10 i have done this and wen theres no one around to make me feel guilty if i ate they do.
hope this helps good luck and keep up the good work:)

You'll be so pleased when you did it when you get into weigh in day & then your results will make your next week easier. Stick with it! It's a wonderful programme :)

Hannah

Anne-marie, you can do this too for as long as you need to get to goal. You've already gotten through what I think is the toughest part - The first 5 days.

It gets so much easier from here on in, I promise. Once you have your first weigh in and see how brilliantly you've done, it spurs you on. You'll want to achieve more and more. You'll become so proud of yourself. The pride will take over and you'll become more determined to succeed.

Of course it may not be all plain sailing but you have here. Logging on here helps so much as everyone is in the same boat and so lovely.

Keep drinking the water and taking the shakes and you'll be great. Looking forward to your first weigh in.

With you there i never thought i'd get through the first week
and now on week 5 time flys honestly and your first WI will keep you going

debz x

Well done for sticking with it. I'm only a week on from you so the agony of the first few days is fresh in my memory. BELIEVE me....it does get better! Not long til your weigh in...and it's going to be FAB!

x

Hun, as Betsy says, it really does get easier. I was on LT for 8 months last year and, after the first few weeks, I found it very easy to stick to. The last week or 2 was a challenge coz you know you are so close to refeed.

Once you get into ketosis you will feel better and not so hungry.

Good luck.

x

Back