Day five

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slim inside, 26 January 2010 Social URL.

1. slim inside

slim inside Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am on day five but really felt the need to eat. I have had half a small pot of low fat natural cottage cheese and two sticks of celery - have I blown it??? I have had loads of water, one soup and one shake - shall I have another or treat the food as a pack? I am on SS btw

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hey hun

You must have your last pack as without it you wouldn't get all the vitamins you need for the day as the cottage cheese and celary wouldn't contain it.:p cottage cheese would be ok but not sure if the celary would knock you out of ketosis, but there is far worse things you could have had so wouldn't say you blown it hun :eek:

4. slim inside

slim inside Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for that. Should I just stick to protein - just have some cottege cheese or chicken if the need arises again??

5. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    have you got the pink and the yellow book? if you feel you need to have something to eat while on ss I'd choose something from the ss+ which is 3 cd products and a meal, can't remember the quantities or which book it's in but sure someone will pop in and confirm what you can have:D

6. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Oh i am on day 6 and i have also eatin something after a very bad day today :( After sobbing all day i had a really bad head and felt sick and dizzy so i wanted to have something. I ate some chicken, lettuce and cottage cheese!! I feel horrible i feel like i have blowen it too. We will get back on track tomorrow tho :) xxx

7. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Slimmer 2010

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Dont worry Tasha im sure you havent blown it, is your weigh in tomorrow then ??

x

8. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Yeah it is 2morra hun. Was really excited but i aint now lol. Well there is nothing i can do about it now but just not let it happen again. Hows your day been hun? xx

9. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Slimmer 2010

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I wouldnt worry, as you only ate something you would do on SS+ and you have been 100% all week, im sure you have done absolutely great !!!

And yeah its been good thanks, so glad i moved up a couple of steps for this week otherwise i would of went bonkers and probably went off track and gave up, thanks to my CDC shes great !!!

xx

10. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Start Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cottage cheese is allowed on ss+, i thought celery was too along with cucumber because of its water content??! I may be wrong though :D
    I really wouldnt worry about it too much, i wish id have ss+ when the urge arises but noooo i have naughties instead.
    My first week i lost 3lbs because i was basically doing ss+, i have been more like ss this week though and have WI tonight so i'll see if it makes a difference.

Chin up and go for 100% today :D

11. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    ok, on saturday when i found out i potentially couldnt afford to do cd anymore, we were taken out for a meal, i had gammon,turkey veg,gravy roast and boiled pootatoes,yorkshire pudding,stuffing (only small amounts), when i got back i had after eight mints chocolate and some belgian chocolate sponge pudding and still lost 6lb that week:confused:, dont worry bout it whats done is done, just get back on track the next day
    :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.