Day Five

Good for you and this forum is definately the place to be. I didnt lose any weight last week and would have given up if it wasn't for the support on here.....this week i lost 7 pounds!!!!! So if u ever feel like wavering, hop on board here for support and "time passing"

WOW...Annie....7lbs this week is brilliant. Kudos to you for sticking with it girl!!!!! :happy096:

Heeey Lovely!!

Just thought I would welcome u... Good luck with your journey!! xxx

Hi Jules
good luck you can do it!:)

Welcome Jules- you have a great attitude!! Good luck

My mum commented today that she has never known me so determined and excited about anything ever and i really truly am.
I'm a nice person on the inside, I just want to be a nice person on the outside too....does that make sense?

That makes so much sence jules and is such a nice way of looking at things like im a lovely person ahem a no I am..but havent the confidence etc to talk to people but i feel if im confident about my body/weight it will help if that makes sence!! LOL:)

Thank you all again so much for the really lovely warm welcome! (Congrats Lacey on your weight loss this week by the way! :))

Well I'm nearly through day two and got a big shock when I did a keto test earlier on.....strip showed a really pretty pink colour....so all is good.....:)

Had an ok kinda day......felt very proud of myself for refusing any buffet (prison service buffets are delish!) and for refusing any Quality Street that were offered round later on too (the purple ones were screaming my name and I totally blanked them - hope I'll be forgiven by Mr Quality Street...hehe!)......I'm on my 3rd litre of water and 2nd dose of paracetomol...lol...but all is good....don't feel hungry at all, just got a weirdy spacey feeling with a muggy head......hopefully that will pass soon.....
On a 'pat myself on the back' note again, I also passed my first aid course so am now fully first aid qualified........woooohooo.......:D

Am already learning little bits about myself and my relationship with food....for instance, last night every time I came back downstairs from having a wee I headed straight to the biscuit barrel.......habit....and at about 10pm I was looking in the fridge for cheese.......not through hunger, just boredom and habit.......very strange.......but also brill that I recognised what I was doing and kinda 'psycho jumbomumboed' myself.....:D

OK, tea time for my children and 'shake it baby' time for me!

Catch ya later xxx

What a brill start, loads of positivity and will power and well done for passing your course too hun.

Gxx

:( Am having a rubbish third day......not cheated at all and drank over 4 litres of water but just feel really really low.
Had a headache and felt muggy all day which has only eased for an hour after taking some paracetomols.
I'm not hungry at all but the thought of toast and butter keeps swimming into my head.....I am NOT giving in at all....I am so determined to succeed at this.

I had a rubbish day at work today with one of the girls in the office being her usual drama queen moody self and then had some crappy news from the school about my son who has ADHD. Came home and I cooked chicken kievs and veggies for the kids tonight and the smell nearly brought me to my knees, so I went for a lovely long bubbly bath and soaked for England....lol....felt a little bit better after that, but just feel really low right now?

I think I'm just angry at myself for letting myself get to a point in my life where this diet is what I'm reduced to. But I also keep thinking of all the words of wisdom about how if I don't cheat, this part of the diet will be over a heck of a lot quicker and I can start to enjoy my food and enjoy eating with my family again.

My kids are all being little stars and keep asking if I need my water bottle topping up and just giving me tons of cuddles.....I bloody need them aswell.....:(

Hey ho......I think I'll get an early night and as they say, tomorrow is another day......

Sorry for this being a poor me me posting, and I'll try to be a little more positive tomorrow.....

Thanks for listening (((((hugs)))))

Welcome to Minis Julesy and well done for getting this far, you are doing so well! I know that you are struggling today but honestly you have done so well and I am sure that over the next few days you are going to feel on top of the world :) I have had a really poor week and have stopped SS-ing until Monday when I plan on starting again but I can truely say that this is not the way to do it. I really wish that I had stuck to it from the offset like you have so come on girl get glugging that water, jump in the bath, get stuck in to a good book or whatever it does to get you through the next day or so! You are doing fabulously!!! xx

Well done on getting through Day 3 and no need to apologise, the first few days are tough going hun. Hang in there as it will get easier but you may have a few more tough days to get through first, but I am confident that you can and when you have your first weigh in it will all be worth it!!

Georgie
xx

Well done on getting through Day 3 and no need to apologise, the first few days are tough going hun. Hang in there as it will get easier but you may have a few more tough days to get through first, but I am confident that you can and when you have your first weigh in it will all be worth it!!

Georgie
xx

Here here Georgie!!!!! :D

Stick with it Julesy.....day 3 can be really cr#ppy for some people and feeling a bit low is really common hun.

You are doing sooooo well....xxxxxxx:)

Last edited:
Well on to day four already.......crikey.......I've woken up today feeling much better...thank you so much for all your encouraging words, it really is lovely to hear from others who have been through this and that it does get easier...:)

I hopped on my scales this morning and nearly fainted......according to my scales this morning (and whilst nekked) I have lost 9 pounds! Woahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! So that has given me a really good boost for this weekend.......:D

Big hurdles for this weekend are:
Bacon butties in the morning - we always have mounds of bacon butties over the weekend whilst reading all the papers, but instead I'm going to drink a few cups of black coffee and drown myself with water....:tear_drop:
Asda shopping being delivered this morning (shopped online to stop all temptations) - putting away all the food will be interesting but I really can't see myself cheating in any way as I'm just too focused on my goals. :)
Saturday night takeaway - ususally on a Saturday night we always get a takeaway but tonight will be different - hence I am going to save at least 2 packs for tonight so I can drink my choc shake whilst watching Ant and Dec lol! :)
Sunday dinner - I will be cooking dinner for the children but eating my yummy chicken and mush soup instead.:)
Sweeties - we all tend to gorge ourselves on chocolate and crisps and sweeties over the weekend, but this time I'll be glugging my water and picturing myself turning heads in a slinky dress in summer! :)

OK, I'm feeling energised and refreshed and full of get up and go......can't beleive I've been out of bed before 9am on a Saturday! :eek: I'm usually sleeping in until near dinner time! lol!

Have a magical weekend everyone and thank you!!!!!!

Thank you Clare - I'm feeling really positive today about this diet and life in general.....can't beleive how much energy I have.....I really do feel fan-bloody-tastic!
Think I may put my Enrique music on ultra loud and have a mad cleaning splurge and dance around.....:eek:

Enjoy your weekend!

Wowsers....once again woke up this morning feeling fabulous!

Yesterday was a really great day for me as I had so much energy and felt really good about myself and about life in general and this feeling of well being rubbed off on the kids who all had a nice day too!

Do you ever find that your moods rub off on to those around you, just as if someone is down and grumpy near you it also affects you too?

It was lovely to actually go a whole day without taking any headache tablets, and without feeling headachey or muggy....even before I started this diet I used to get ratty and headachey on most days and I'm now wondering if all those carbs etc were actually affecting me more than I thought......something else for me to think about!

My mum popped round yesterday and was in hysterics laughing at me running to the loo every 10 mins or so...usually it's my mum with the very very weak bladder so I think it made a nice change for her to see me running up and down the stairs every 10 mins! lol! Oh, and just think of all that exercise running up and down stairs! WoooHooo!

So I'm now on day 5 and feeling very confident that this diet will be the making of me! I'm going to cook a lovely Sunday dinner for my children later on and enjoy watching them all eat lovely healthy food whilst I drink my yummy soup.....

Ok, am off to the park with my boys to play football......hope they don't put me in goal again as they don't half welly that ball! lol!

Have a truly gorgeous Sunday everyone and ((((((hugehugs)))))) to all xxx

Aaahhhh - you need to give yourself a big pat on the back... My first goal was getting to Day 4, then my next goal was getting thru the weekend, I honestly felt that if I did that I was over the worst, here I am in my 6th week now and feel no different about any of it!

I dont cheat, never had since I started - I dont feel any compulsion to at all.

All I keep thinking is, I will lose this weight and this is my choice of routes to do it.

I dont care what other people say, think about it, as its working for me.

My skin is clear, tho I have a headache today its TOTM & I've had no PMT at all, which is fabulous!

Good luck on ANOTHER CD day Jules xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back