day four, goverment startistic

faithful

hi all, i am proud to say that i am in ketosis, why on earth for the past five years never consider doing atkins, i did it 6 years ago and lost on it, since then i have yo yoed. and eaten junk, 6 years later, and five-six stone heavier.. here i am!
dont be alarmed, i only put on that weight coz i was pigging out non stop, and ate so much junk, i am now wiser, and wont make that mistack again, i also dont want to be a goverment startistic again next year when they talk bout the numbers of obese people in the u.k. i need to be counted out and not in!
a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step i am taking those steps!
faint not guys, and press on, we will do it, yes we can! be encouraged, where do you see yourselves in 6 monnths time?
i see lovely clothes,more energy,more confidence.......and the list goes on..... no more hiding behind the camera, or making sure i am the one taking the pictures ....where do you see yourselves?
oh yeah, i wont have to ask for a seat belt extention on an airoplane anymore......
we can, and we will, if you have lapsed today,pick your self up and begin again!!!!!

:welcome: with an attitude like that you will get on just fine. xx

:wavey: Hi Faithfull. Good luck on Atkins. Sounds like you are going to do great!

fantastic and welcome , xx

Well done faithful :)

Great Stuff, Hi and welcome.

i see lovely clothes,more energy,more confidence.......and the list goes on..... no more hiding behind the camera, or making sure i am the one taking the pictures ....where do you see yourselves?

I see my after photo's and how great I feel now!

Back