• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day four, goverment startistic

hi all, i am proud to say that i am in ketosis, why on earth for the past five years never consider doing atkins, i did it 6 years ago and lost on it, since then i have yo yoed. and eaten junk, 6 years later, and five-six stone heavier.. here i am!
dont be alarmed, i only put on that weight coz i was pigging out non stop, and ate so much junk, i am now wiser, and wont make that mistack again, i also dont want to be a goverment startistic again next year when they talk bout the numbers of obese people in the u.k. i need to be counted out and not in!
a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step i am taking those steps!
faint not guys, and press on, we will do it, yes we can! be encouraged, where do you see yourselves in 6 monnths time?
i see lovely clothes,more energy,more confidence.......and the list goes on..... no more hiding behind the camera, or making sure i am the one taking the pictures ....where do you see yourselves?
oh yeah, i wont have to ask for a seat belt extention on an airoplane anymore......
we can, and we will, if you have lapsed today,pick your self up and begin again!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st0lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 1st11lb(12.76%)
:welcome: with an attitude like that you will get on just fine. xx

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
G: 11st0lb
:wavey: Hi Faithfull. Good luck on Atkins. Sounds like you are going to do great!

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
S: 16st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 3st4lb(20.54%)
fantastic and welcome , xx

*AnnaMaria*

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 15st1lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 2st11lb(15.6%)
Well done faithful :)

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Great Stuff, Hi and welcome.

i see lovely clothes,more energy,more confidence.......and the list goes on..... no more hiding behind the camera, or making sure i am the one taking the pictures ....where do you see yourselves?
I see my after photo's and how great I feel now!