Day Four...

xKimmiex

Silver Member
OMG i feel like iv been on drugs and drink all night! i feel so rought its untrue! i have headache, sweating/cold, tired lol:sigh:

i tested my wee today and its ++ is that good or bad? im starting to feel a little tiny bit better, head ache still here though =[ havent drank much :tear_drop: today though :(

Hiya kim, day 4 wooohoooo u go girl!! is the stick in the pink at all? if its in the pink then your in ketosis well done u. if its at the other end kinda dark purply colour that shows that you may be a bit dehydrated so get drinking more water.

becky xx

its the 2nd pink in, theres one more until it goes really dark purple/pink

then id say ur ok and well done on been in ketosis wooooo bet your soo looking forward t oyour weigh in now. only 3days..

when I've had headaches since being on CD it's because I've not had enough to drink, so I make a point of upping the water before I reach for a tablet (because otherwise I'd have had to drug myself out every weekend as I forget to drink at home!!).

I've actually got a headache at the mo, so I'm going to take my own advice and get some water!

Hi Kimmie, how are you feeling?? I hope you're feeling better. I'm also on day 4 and i am feeling very weak today. I cant even walk and every part of my body hurts. I havent experienced this before on CD, so i hope it gets better soon. I wish i had some ketosis sticks to check if i was in ketosis, but i think i am.

I hope you get thorugh the day ok xx :)

woohoo well done kimmi.. headaches etc are just you withdrawing from carbs..... take some paracetomol you will be fine.. glad you have stuck to it, cant wait to see what you have lost.. you will be so pleased...

xxxx

Back