day of weigh in

faith08

hey i was just wondering if its just me or does everyone basically starve themselves the day of weigh in? :(

hi, I get weighed at 7 so I don't eat before that but I do have normal breakfast and lunch, I try and do the same every week tho. Have to say that I'm usually eating a hi fi bar by 7.01 :p

I tend to 'eat lightly' too. Nothing too heavy and stodgy. Yoghurts, fruits, ryvita and cheese for lunch. I'm normally pretty darn peckish by WI time though ;)

I eat my normal breakfast, normal lunch and a snack. Keep drinking too. Have a snack at WI at 5:30 then dinner.

I might have a lot of weigh ins ahead of me, and I'm not going to feel hungry dizzy etc for all those days added up. Added up it would be the equivalent of being hungry for 5 weeks straight!

I wi @ 5pm - Have my usual breakfast, mid-morning snack and then lunch as well as drinks etc. Like Lexie I don't want to spend the day feeling dizzy and hungry.

i never feel dizzy or particularly hungry i think thats from the nerves of gettin weighed ha :)

I wi in at 7. i pretty much have a light day but i try to ease back with all the coffee type drinks. i try not to eat or drink after about 4.30 too.

Im doing SW from home via body optimise. So I weigh in on a monday morning :D tis great.

I used to not bother eating anything on a weigh in day either but now I have light things instead, no point starving yourself ..

Back