day off

chubbyemma

Silver Member
girls help me out here pls.

my other half wants to take me out for the day.
today

i just would love a day off diet not worrying about what i eat, to relax and enjoy maybe some fish and chips and other treats.

will i regret it if i do.??

feel drained from worrying about what i eat at moment.

advice would be good pls

just fed up and weepy today sorry for rant

Hiya Emma
I would just go out and enjoy yourself and not worry too much about the food. Sometimes we need a bit of a break and you sound like you need it.
Maybe make yourself a syn free tea for when you get home, and get right back on track tomorrow with some lower syn days for the rest of the week. It's only one day after all - make sure you enjoy it x

Hey SW is for life, if you fancy a day off then go for it and bloody well enjoy it, abuse your OH kidness hehe :) You can always get back on track tomorrow and continue losing. The furture is bright, the furture is SW :D

Flexi syns are for days like this.

Enjoy!

Enjoy yourself!!!! youv done so well so have a day off and DO NOT FEEL GUILTY :)

Thanks girls, its odd when i knew i was going out for day i instantly turned computer on and asked for some advice of you wonderful girls lol( almost needing permisson)

what would we do without this forum???

i think i will take the day and run with it, day out and cinema tonight, and tomorrow i will be back on here full of remorse lol, asking for advice on how to turn my week around.

bloody bank hols if i had been at work and it was a normal day i wouldnt have thought twice about cheating!!!!

oh well have a good day girls, bet your all been good and following plan ;) just me the naughty one

I have a day off once a week weigh in day i eat what the hell i want and it works for me i still lose each week maybe not as much as i could but its nice just to have one day where i dont have to worry about food.

Sometimes a day off plan can help "boost" my metaolism, i.e. when my losses have become slow it just gives my body a bit of a kick. And like the others said flexi syns are for days like this :) We went to nados last week and I managed to avoid the chips and pitta burgers! I had plain chicken, rice & ratatoe which did a very good job at filling me up was hot and I didn't feel like I've done too much damage to my plan & I'm positive about a good loss later when I WI :)
Hope you enjoyed your day out anyway!

Back