Day Off!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Irish Lassie, 8 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Irish Lassie

Irish Lassie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    This sounds like a really silly question to ask but...........

Does anyone have a day off from their dieting in the week?

I have a friend who has lost loads and loads of weight but she has a takeaway one night a week..... is this the norm?

Last edited by a moderator: 8 October 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I wouldnt recomenned it on CD but i used to when I was on a calorie counting diet ;)

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

as soon as i broke cd and got the taste for food that was it found it soo hard to get back on track :(

5. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi personally i wouldnt have a day off on cd. im on day 6 of restart and found it really had 2 get back ... i did cd for nearly 5 weeks and lost 19lbs but on my 5th week decided 2 have a day off which turned into 3 weeks and 9lbs that i lost back on:eek: ... i know some people do and just eat protein and salad when they do it but if i do it just makes me want 2 eat more or the 1 day off turns into 2 ... xx

6. Irish Lassie

Irish Lassie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for your help everyone. I know how difficult it is to get past the 1st few days so im deciding against the whole treat idea It would be torture :cry: getting back into Ketosis over and over again each week, It just wouldn't be worth it!

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    thats it Irish, its not worth it, for every treat may add on another day on CD, I just got me head down and dived straight it!

8. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    believe me you need to stick to the plan! i i hadnt have stopped CD about a year ago i would have been at goal and looking fab. Instead i put back on 4 stone of the 6 i had lost and im having to do it all over again. im kicking myself at my moment(s) of weakness. if i had just kept my head down for those last, short few months i wouldnt have to put myself through all this dieting again! now when i feel like eating i just get the clothes catalogues out and imagine being slim and wearing all those lovely, sexy, stylish new clothes that i cant fit into right now! you have to focus upon your goal....its not so far away! Keep going. youre worth it. xxxx

9. Irish Lassie

Irish Lassie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Keelie! you are right! I might even buy myself a pair of size 12 trousers and keep them as an incentive. Being able to wear what I want is worth giving up any amount of food!

You are all so helpful thanks for your support and advice :D

Keeliewheeliebin likes this.
  10. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    youre more than welcome x

11. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

I came off the wagon for a day and regretted it. I ate a curry as friends were down and I felt too embarressed to admit I was on soups/shakes (I know, I'm a chicken). I didnt have much, but boy did I pay. Locked wind AND bile attacks that left me bloated and knackered as I had NO SLEEP WHATSOEVER!!!!

Today, I feel tons better and I know I need a day or so to get back into KT but in comparison to the inflated wreck I felt last night - no way !!! LOL :)