Day one 20/04/2016

Hi everyone, :D I'm starting lipotrim tomorrow. Anyone started this week or plan to start tomorrow I'd Love the company!! My plan is to do it for 6 weeks :character00116:

Good luck Cookie x its a fab plan and you'll do great in 6 wks

Ummmmmm I'm managed to get it down to maybe one an hour :rotflmao: and apart from having a furry mouth I'm doing good although my tummy was making some serious rumbley noises yesterday xx was a bit ughhh the first few days but I lost 15.4lbs in first week so that's kept me going :banana_dancer:

How have you done on it? Any advice would be welcome, does the constant peeing eventually die down a bit? :D
The first week on TFR you lose mostly water that is stored in your body with glycogen ...after the first week toilet trips calm now.

Hi,

I did it for a few months and I'm back here again, I'm heading to day 5, it's been up and down. My weigh in is on Wednesday, felt light headed yesterday and to be honest I had a bad day, but didn't eat. Only had shakes from this programme. We can do this everyone.
Asiana

Hellooooo! I'm on day 3. Unfortunately old hat at this, but had great success previously I'm planning 4 weeks, factory reset required My WI is Tuesday's. Starting at 12.8 hopefully ending 11.3ish xx

Back