Day One again

Well, We had everything over the weekend that we've been missing, pizza, wine, chocolate.....the list goes on :eek:

We knew we'd be back on CD today. Just needed some time out! Anyway, it was strange how by yesterday, hubby and I both couldn't wait to get back on CD. I think for me I didn't like the feeling of not being in control plus I hated the bloated feeling of having eaten too much. I think it's just dawned on me that food actually doesn't make me happy...I'm still feeling down! At least losing weight and feeling slimmer makes me feel better so I'm launching myself into CD again with new enthusiasm.

I'm going to do a few days of 790 and then see how I feel. I might give SS a try. I think to get a quicker weight loss for a while might give me a boost.

the bad news on the scales this morning was that both hubby and I have put on 4lbs since last weigh in...I'll better update my ticker...Funny how I'm not so quick to do that this week!!

Anyway, Wish me luck xxx

Hi T,

Hope you are ok. All credit on you for going back onto it. I have to say, I had a blow out on Saturday night, went out for an indian, but it was planned and I also went SSing on SUnday then back up to 790 last night, although I have put on half a pound, I am not that bothered, as it was a very special cooasion.

I felt very bloated after, and make me feel like I don't want to eat food again!

I did drink loads of water with it. I am starting SS again on May 21st, so I will be eating normal for a month. Hope all goes well my love x

Back