Day one .........again!

Pearl77

Well I started last Tuesday, and I was doing well, I got to Friday, had a horrific day at work and told myself it was ok to eat. I've then gone through a weekend of playing games in my mind....

I can't do it....I'll eat but just no carbs
I can do it!!! Remember half a stone a month I've been gaining!
I can't do it......and so on

Then my sister came over and saw some skinny pics I'd put on the fridge and her jaw dropped, got to admit, I was stunning when I was small, and she said 'what are you playing at! How can you say it's ok to eat when you've had a bad day, and then say you'll lay off the carbs, has it worked so far? No, and when you can look that good your waiting time and money gef on with it!'

Hmmm I think she's quite right, I keep taking the wrong road and falling down the same hole, time to start looking where I'm going!

Anyway today is day one again, and the first of many!

best of luck on your journey. so many including myself are with u heard something recently.... never sacrifice most for what u want right now... hope this is useful to me as those food urges really are all i want at that moment, but really i want to be a ten again! or even a 12 would be great ! x

Just watched 'obese a year to save my life' its so true, the hardest thing that girl found was to put herself first, I've been worrying this weekend about Saturday, I'm going out with my sister on what's supposed to be all day drinking and Chinese session, I've been worrying about letting her down, after watching that programme I'm sure she'll understand.

u welcome x sleep well day one done with meaning eh :)x

r.e chinese... yeah she will she sounds dead supportive if that the same sis? its true i think so many with issues with food put themselves last and all on sundry before them.... we deserve the best we can be! and for me right now that is 100 percent focus on this journey. have got to learn to cope with life without food and listen to real feelings and needs of mine. anyway sorry to go on... have recorded that programme and gonna watch it tomorrow x

p.s ... u r stunning now !!!

Well day 2 today, feel good, bursting out of my trousers but, not for long! Struggling with the water a bit keep forgetting to drink until I start with a bad head, but so far so good!

Hiya. Just read your posts and so much rang true with me. I tried so many times before this one but I think this time was just right. It wasn't due to any huge revelations or embarassments (don't get me wrong, there were plenty over the last few years that still didn't make me get my butt into gear) .... i think it was just finally the right time for me. I'm now 11 weeks in and there are still some wering moments but they're few and far between now.
Lots and Lots of luck. I have felt like I have let a few people down by not going out or even going out and not drinking but do you know what, they'll get over it and we'll both be able to go out when we're skinny minnies!!!
Take Care xxx

Back