Day One, almost done!

October Optimist

So today has been my first day on Liprotrim TFR and it hasnt been as bad as i anticipated!

I have drunk 3litres of water and have had 2 strawberry shakes and 1 chocolate one. Drinking the water has really helped. I have also found if i drink a pint of water before a shake, and then after, i am left feeling full!

Thank you all for your support and inspiration. I know there are dark days ahead but i feel with all your stories of inspiration, i'l be able to battle them!

Well done October :D 1 day nearer to your goal :D x x x

well done you, keep that up and you will be at your goal in no time at all x

Thank you both. I am off work this week and thought it would be best to start now, as its going to be harder to stick when i am at home then at work!

hoping to try some other Lt varities soon, the mocha idea sounds good!

Well done - one day at a time and you will soon be at target.

Day two almost over! Its been a lot harder to day, the hunger was starting to kick in. I have had 4 litres of water, my 3 shakes and 2 small cups 0of black coffee. I read that the coffee should be in addition to the water, is that right?

Yeah i wqs told earlier that anything with caffiene in dosent count im just completing day 2 aswell so heres to day 3 we can do it together x

Hows it going October :) ...the more ya drink the more ya shrink ;) x x x

the 'more you drink the more you shrink' just made me laugh out loud! I know its true but i am struggling to pace out my 4 litres. I am really craving flavour in my drinks, any tips? I am used to water as i have always drunk alot but i wondered if anybody has any tips?

Today is going well so far! I've just had my lunch shake and i actually found my self enjoying it. I mean there not nasty, just i did really enjoy it lol.

I hope everybody else is doing well! Let's keep going gang, we can do this!

I don't think you can add anything to the water to make it easier to drink :( ... I just fill my 1litre bottle and off I go...only needing to drink 4 of them a day does make things easier to manage :) x x x keep up the good work :) x x x

It is easy to drink, just boring lol. thank you for your advice! x

congrats on your successful start to your diet - on day 2 I ate a piece of ham! lol Well and truly back on track now though, day 5 for me!!! Bring on day 6! Saturday first weigh in!!! xx

good luck on Saturday! my first weigh in is on monday, im so excited adn i'm only on day 3 haha. Very tempted to get on the scales i have but i will be good and wait! x

Back