day one and over 8 stone to loose aaahhhh

Thanks for the tip - I'll have to look her up tomorrow. I hope it's exciting as prancersize!

My day was good - I even managed a three mile walk in the pouring rain. I live in the countryside, as the name suggests, so I got pretty muddy. Felt disgusting and soaked through by the time I got home but nothing a hot bath couldn't fix. My trainers might not be so easy to clean up though... I should've worn my wellies but my big fat calves mean they're still too small for me.

How was your day? xxx

Hi CB
that made me laugh with the calf's comment lolol it made me think of me and mine with my broad feet to lolol
my day as been good again today eaten healthy and done my 2 mile walk i do calorie counting and put it all down on my fitness pal i feel it works for me im trying so hard this time and i have dropped the wine again i would rather have the food than loose it to drink so its lime and soda water for a bit lololol
oh i love walking outside to and living in the countryside must be great for you apart from when you get muddy lolol (only joking ~)
we live across from fields and have a good place to walk but we are lucky they have now tarmacked the path so its great in any weather xx

My Fitness Pal is a Godsend! I'm definitely going to be using that once I've weaned myself off of Cambridge, although frankly I expect to be on Cambridge until at least May of next year, which will take me up to a whole year. A year of VLCD sounded very daunting at the beginning but I'm so into the swing of things now - it's kind of a relief not to have to calculate what I'm eating everyday!

I've got broad feet too! It's fantastic for balancing but a real pain in the butt for buying shoes! I'm hoping my feet will narrow a bit post diet but even so I can't imagine myself walking into Faith and just picking out a pair of pretty pumps. It's be E fittings for me all the way. Have you found many shops that offer the wider sizes? I tend to buy online but I believe Evans has a decent range. I just live too far away from shops to bother going... that and I'm supposed to be curbing my expenditure to clear off my debts!

hi CB
im glad your into the swing of it i could nt do i know that but wow im proud of you doing it you have got to be stong to it
i have found Evans and yours clothing both do nice shoes sandals and boots
online i use fashion world simplybe and shoe tailor i have not really found anyone else who does them plus i like to try them on and if i do not like them send them back lololol
yes im hoping my feet will slim down a little and go smaller but i think from being young i have had funny broad feet lolol

Back