Day One! Arrrrgggghhhhh!

davidmanc

Hi folks

It's so great to have found so much information on this site! I've been looking through old posts and have found so much helpful stuff!

I'm on day one. Urgh. It's been quite hard.

The vanilla shake was nice with a spoon of coffee in it. The chicken soup was horrid! I'm going to experiment with chilli powder tomorrow I think...

And now, it's 1030pm (the time that I usually eat!) and I'm having a peppermint tea. I'm starving! It tastes like I'm drinking mouthwash...

Please tell me this gets easier!

Hey David :D
Im not on lipotrim or any diet to be on honest.
But it does get easier. Many times ive done it for a week then given up.
But now im finally in the right headspace.. and i love excersing!
I love feeling great about myself!
Its just a matter of adjusting and getting into a new habit of doing things :D
xx

it gets loads easier hun. once you get through the first week then you will be flying after that! do things this week to keep your mind off eating, keeping busy, having a bath, etc.

i was STARVING for the first few days, and then its gets a bit easier by the day. i'm on week 8 and never ever get hungry anymore. yeah food smells nice, but i'm not tempted to eat it.

stick with it and the results you will see in such a short space of time are amazing. good luck! xx

Hi folks

It's so great to have found so much information on this site! I've been looking through old posts and have found so much helpful stuff!

I'm on day one. Urgh. It's been quite hard.

The vanilla shake was nice with a spoon of coffee in it. The chicken soup was horrid! I'm going to experiment with chilli powder tomorrow I think...

And now, it's 1030pm (the time that I usually eat!) and I'm having a peppermint tea. I'm starving! It tastes like I'm drinking mouthwash...

Please tell me this gets easier!

Yes yes yes .... make sure you have plenty of water around 4 litres - you will wee like a Grand National winner but you are flushing through you body of toxins and ultimately fat cells. Once you get into a state of ketosis - usually 4 - 5 days (fat burning) you will not feel hungry and sometimes not even want your shakes at all BUT make sure you do as they have all the bits and bobs in for your body to function - shivers, headaches etc are normal -your body is just having a tant that you are not consuming carbs... anyway come on here and have a chat if you get 'twitchey' - good luck:D

yeah keep it up, the first week is crap, but the weight loss at the end of your first week is brilliant, which drives you on for another week....its well worth it....good luck

Well im on day 2 now and ill be honest i feel quite rough )headache, achey) but iv been told it gets better. Im just looking forward to the weigh ins. Just remember your not alone!!! Iv found that theres always someone on here to answer your questions or to give you that lift you might need :)

Best of luck Im on week three now and Im not finding it so bad Im actually quiet motivated, I hit a slump at the end of the first week but I got through it in one piece. Best of luck!

Thanks for your replies!

I do hope it gets easier!

Right now it is taking all of my effort not to ring my local Dominos pizza - they close at 11pm so if I can get through the next 20 minutes then I'm doing okay!

You can do it David. More water, early to bed for the first few days, by next week you'll be much more comfortable.

Dont do it just get a pint of water and drink it off the longing will pass

Is there any hobbies you could do, to keep your mind busy?
My main hobby is excerise.. When i feel like eating.. and i know i shouldn't i go do some walking/skipping anything.. really

Go to bed hun! Seriously it gets easier - honest!! :)

Oh gosh.

Sorry to be such a whiner, but I'm having a bloody nightmare!

I went to bed and slept for about two hours. Dreamed about food... weirdly I seem now to be craving healthy foods - cottage cheese and apples! That's a first for me!

Woke up desperate for the loo! Went back to bed and all of a sudden felt this urgent feeling - I have diahorrea! Urgh!

I couldn't get back to sleep after that. Fortunately, I'm off work this week.

I feel weak, tired, absolutely blood starving and I cannot stop thinking about food!

And it's only the start of day two! I have four stone to lose, so I've at least three months to go!

I'm wondering whether there might be something else wrong with me. This seems very extreme...

To top things off, I then went to make my breakfast shake (vanilla and coffee - added a spoon of fibre clear given my 'problems' in the night) and I didn't put the lid on properly so, whilst shaking, I chucked it all over my carpet! I was on my hands and knees scrubbing for 10 minutes!

Anyhow, thanks for all your replies last night - keep your fingers crossed for me that this is only my body reacting to all the vitamins and minerals from the shakes (that my body is probably very deprived of....) and that ketosis is around the corner which will make things much better.

Stick with it and by the time you have ur first weigh in you will be really motivated. Would imagine your system is just clearing itself out so just keep on drinking the water. I am on day 20 today and i feel great. Peoples weight loss on this diet are amazing and in no time at all you will be at your desired weight. This forum is brill so make sure to keep logging in! x

it is tough hun in the first week. BUT if you drink loads of water and just steel yourself that it is going to be hard you will get through it. I can promise you that by this time next week you will be fine and finding it easier. You will be glad you stuck with it. :)

Thanks everyone.

Fingers crossed it'll get easier as the day goes on!

hope you are feeling better mate, i had hell the first week too, drink as much as you can throughout the day, keep busy, or sleep! i slept a lot the first week just to get though it!

i'm coming to the end of wk 5 now and it has flown by! i felt dispondant at the length of time i'd be on it, but it really does get easier.

its quite interesting now, as you identify when and why you would have eaten something, i find it fascinating really, most of the time i ate was not because of hunger, but more boredom, frustration, thirst, emotional reasons, or just becasue i wanted my mouth to feel different! i think thats what mouth wash was invented for!

good luck!

Back