Day One At Last.

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Well Im half way through my first shake (Toffee and Walnut)and first glass of water of the day. As a man im having 4 meals a day have i had this first one too early.

Me

How is it tasting then........woohooooo day 1 of a new slimmer you. Good luck we are all here to help you.

As a man im having 4 meals a day have i had this first one too early.

Me

You need to find out the best routine for you.....just make sure you have all your packs....!
I usually have my first 1 about 9am, then 1pm and the last anytime from 6pm depending how I feel.
Though weekends it changes.

You will get yourself sorted over the first few days.

How is it tasting then........woohooooo day 1 of a new slimmer you. Good luck we are all here to help you.

wasnt that bad although i used my hand blender to mix not so sure how its going to be when im at work when using a shaker.

Me.

Well Im half way through my first shake (Toffee and Walnut)and first glass of water of the day. As a man im having 4 meals a day have i had this first one too early.

Me

Hi Meneither

Good luck on your weight loss journey I'm so excited for you:D

As for how you should space your packs out...everyone is different, some don't have most of their packs til evening, some stick to a routine....its whatever suits you and your body, my advice would be to make sure you have some at your danger time whenever that is;)

Best of luck

Love

i spread two packs thoughout the day, first one about 10am (half a pack), then carry on during the day. i often dont have my second half one till around 2-3pm, then another half around 6-ish. the other one and half i have in the evning as thats my danger period.

The paln at the moemnt is too have one in the morning then one in the afternoon then have a soup and a shake in the evening, as then when i tend to east most.

Me.

wasnt that bad although i used my hand blender to mix not so sure how its going to be when im at work when using a shaker.

Me.

As long as you shake it well, its ok.....I thought the same, have you got the proper shaker with the mesh insert...?
This stops lumps.....I have been fine when I used the shaker.....!
When are you back to work ?
Im sure you will be fine.

The paln at the moemnt is too have one in the morning then one in the afternoon then have a soup and a shake in the evening, as then when i tend to east most.

Me.

Thats how I do mine, I have prefered to stick with my usual meal times when I ate so my body hasnt gone into too much shock....lol.
You will find what routine suits you best.

hey so glad to see u have started bet ya quite excited :) our u going to join in with the weekly challenge :D i love to read ya blog and look forward to hearing about your sucess :)

good luck n y no were we are for those hard days :)

xxx

I do LL and so have four packs - I either do breakfast, lunch, about 6pm and about 9pm or do breakfast, lunch and then have two at about 8pm - I'm definitely an evening eater and doing it this way helps me.

Glad you've got started and best of luck.

Cath

hey so glad to see u have started bet ya quite excited :) our u going to join in with the weekly challenge :D i love to read ya blog and look forward to hearing about your sucess :)

good luck n y no were we are for those hard days :)

xxx

Oh yes im up for a challenge im on my 3rd glass of water, think im going to have to tidy up or something as sat here quite bored.

Me.

Right Me!!! It's day 1!!!! hurrah!!!

Your mission, should you accept it....is to survive day 1 and in addition to this drink 6 litres of the good stuff (water) and go to the loo umpteen times.

Blinkers on and going for goal? good. GO!!!!

xxx

get tidying thats the best think to take your mind off food or stay on here or go in the arcade how was your first shake ???

get tidying thats the best think to take your mind off food or stay on here or go in the arcade how was your first shake ???

First shake wasnt that bad but still have the taste in my mouth 2 and a half hours later yuk.

Me.

Me

Hi and good luck on your diet journey:D You will soon work out what is best for you, and you can always split your packs and have little and often if you need. stay strong and keep us posted.

Me

YAY !!! you'll be great !! :D

I used to have my first shake at 6am (weekdays)...and then nothing til I got home from work....I'm 5'9" and also had 4 per day....doesn't matter when you have your 'meals'....some people have them all in the evening....up to you really - it's your journey :)

look forward to reading about your success !

love

Debz
xx

Back