Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

Wow!

Great work for 8 wks!

50 x

Thanks hun,

I swear by this forum its great for support didnt tell much of my friends because i didnt want all the questions that would come with it.

Im still on plan, currently on wk 8 in total have lost 2 stone 3lbs couldnt be happier with it, hoping for 3 stone by the end of may. All my friends want to go to Las Vegas in October and the minute i heard it i wanted to make an excuse not to go because there all so thin, and i wouldnt feel comfortable lying around by the pool all day, hope that dosent sound silly.

If you fall off plan dont dwell on it just get straight back on, what plan are u thinking of?

I have around 6/7 stone also so we can do it.:) You never realise how much weight u have untill u get up on the dreaded scales.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend

E x

Thanks hun,

I swear by this forum its great for support didnt tell much of my friends because i didnt want all the questions that would come with it.

Im still on plan, currently on wk 8 in total have lost 2 stone 3lbs couldnt be happier with it, hoping for 3 stone by the end of may. All my friends want to go to Las Vegas in October and the minute i heard it i wanted to make an excuse not to go because there all so thin, and i wouldnt feel comfortable lying around by the pool all day, hope that dosent sound silly.

If you fall off plan dont dwell on it just get straight back on, what plan are u thinking of?

I have around 6/7 stone also so we can do it.:) You never realise how much weight u have untill u get up on the dreaded scales.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend

E x
Hi , great to hear your doing so well . by oct that is really a stone a month so by oct you'll be close ... do you think you need more time on plan before you can go on the holiday ? well done for getting to week 8 , what do you eat daily on plan ? my plan is todo slim save , so 4 packs sometimes and 3 packs and a vlcd meal .... I saw some good ideas with the meals cheese pasta slim save with veg looked good . I know that cheese pasta is a nightmare todo , just soak the pasta first for say 5 mins .... so will make my order later , I can't stay a heffa foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :) no pain no game . ho yes people who don't do VLCD can have a lot to say and can make you feel you wish you hadn't told them , if they ask how will you tell them ?

I started on plan 2 as well, my starting weight was 12 st 9 lbs :) how much do you want to lose?

I would like to be 10 st 7 lb then decide from there I'm 5 ft 2 inches
Lost a stone and half since August cutting out snacks but had come to a stop so need to do this to boost me on

Hi Guys

I am on day 5 now and I think I tortured myself today by cooking a cooked breakfast and Sunday Roast, I am so proud I managed to not even taste the food :( Although I will admit my patience is not as high as it usually is and I cant stop thinking about food.
It helped me today to cook in a weird was as I couldnt eat !!! Did anyone else experience this ?
I have 4 stone in total to loose to get me back to the weight I was before kids lol but will be happy with 3.
I have a 12 week goal until I go on holiday so thats whats keeping me going.
Hope you arent struggling too much it is really nice to be able to read all the comments xxxx

Hi Alyson I'm really struggling get bak on track after bad weekends !! But just to say when I did the diet successfully a while back I just wanted to cook really nice meals for the family and didn't eat it but sensed a pleasure in doing it strange but it was what I done , I've also got holiday in August that I want to lose 2 1/2 stone for but going away in June for the weekend too x

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

@msjmc ya hun its hard trying to think of dinner ideas- im kinda getting sick of the chicken/ fish and veg combo im going to have to start mixing it up, if i can i try and leave my soup for lunch till the evening and have it with my dinner as like a sauce it keeps em full all evening and night.

I really want to stick to it untill October- i need to book something too look froward too and keep me going.

How r u finding things?Whats the slim and save meals that pasta thing sounds lovely.

I act bought the 0 pasta which has like no calories in it its like the 0 noodles... omg it was disgusting.

e X

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

@msjmc ya hun its hard trying to think of dinner ideas- im kinda getting sick of the chicken/ fish and veg combo im going to have to start mixing it up, if i can i try and leave my soup for lunch till the evening and have it with my dinner as like a sauce it keeps em full all evening and night.

I really want to stick to it untill October- i need to book something too look froward too and keep me going.

How r u finding things?Whats the slim and save meals that pasta thing sounds lovely.

I act bought the 0 pasta which has like no calories in it its like the 0 noodles... omg it was disgusting.

e X
I think that Cambridge stuff is nice ....
But due to high bmi it will cost me to get GP form signed so i'm doing slim save , some of them can be nasty lol .... the pasta takes a while as the pasta is hard , few people say they have soaked it first , if you have a look on slim save boards you get some ideas ..... I did LL in 09 didn't stay long as head was not in the right place , but best I've tasted on VLCD shame I cant get hold of them .....
ho so the noodles are not good , yes heard some people get them from health shops .... yes we learn as we go along . exante are nice , liked most of them ....
my frame of mind is not good for being good on VLCD I can talk myself into it as fast as I do that i'm talking myself out of it , if you see what I mean .
So oct wow , good on ya ...... yes think of other ideas to change meals of others on here . How are you doing ?

Hi Guys
Got weighed last night week one 7 days of no cheating and I lost 10lbs !!!! :p

I know this wont be the same next week but I will be down to a whole new stone if I can shift another two :)

Fingers crossed
Me xx

Hi Guys
Got weighed last night week one 7 days of no cheating and I lost 10lbs !!!! :p

I know this wont be the same next week but I will be down to a whole new stone if I can shift another two :)

Fingers crossed
Me xx
Amazing , good for getting started and positive thoughts will get you there

Hi Alyson

Well done you bet you were happy snap I had my first weigh in today and list 10lb and 10 inches as well so am happy x

hello everyone im loving this site and the network of support. can i join on day 3 and its getting easier just going to the loo every 5 mins thats doing my head in but it will be soooo worth it. i have a party on 27 of july so hoping i will have a good loss for it. in total i need to loose around 7st fingers crossed i can stick it out. good luck everyone

Hi everyone, just wondered how you all got on and if you're all still on the diet?? Ive had some time off but im back again for another 12 week challenge!!

Back