Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

Iv just had 4 small meatballs.. I feel awful and soooo angry with myself!!

That's great loss! Well done ! I had bad day craving food soo bad and had a bit of jacket potato ! U wud think as I weighed today on day 8 lost 10ib on my scales as changed cd days till Thursday ,u wud have thought I wud be motivated but not at all so pleased but so badly want to eat , not really hungry just want food ;(

Hi all

Im going into my third week. Lost 9lbs the first week and 9lbs the second week! Don't know what to expect for this weeks weight loss but fingers crossed. So tired and my throat is so sore... Not sure if that is diet or just poorly-ness...

Straight back on the wagon now, I'm back in the zone .

Straight back on the wagon now, I'm back in the zone .
Hey they were meatballs , not so bad , but yes back in the zone is great feeling ... no looking back keep your eye on your prize !

Can I join in please?
I'm on day two and surprisingly find it ok!
As of yesterday I weighed 16st exactly and need to lose as much as possible in 8 weeks for a hen weekend and desperately need the incouragement to stick to it.

Best of luck everyone xx

Can I join in please?
I'm on day two and surprisingly find it ok!
As of yesterday I weighed 16st exactly and need to lose as much as possible in 8 weeks for a hen weekend and desperately need the incouragement to stick to it.

Best of luck everyone xx

Hello :) good to know you're finding it ok! The first week I found tough, felt like all I could think about was food, hopefully in the next few days your body will go into ketosis and you won't be hungry anymore. I bet you'll have a MASSIVE weight loss in your first weigh in, it will motivate you so much. I lost 1 stone in the first 2 weeks, best feeling ever :) people are noticing which I've never had before and my clothes are fitting better. It literally is the best feeling! I have 8 weeks to go too. We can do this!!!!!

Well done for your weight loss that's fantastic!
I do hope I have a good loss to keep me motivated to carry on :-/
I have never had so much water in my life as I have over the past two days but apparently that's the key to the losses?? I'm desperate to lose weight for the hen do as it is burlesque themed and there's no way I'm wearing a basque and tutu being a size 18 so I'm hoping and praying I can get to at least a 14.
Your right we can and will do this !!

Well done for your weight loss that's fantastic!
I do hope I have a good loss to keep me motivated to carry on :-/
I have never had so much water in my life as I have over the past two days but apparently that's the key to the losses?? I'm desperate to lose weight for the hen do as it is burlesque themed and there's no way I'm wearing a basque and tutu being a size 18 so I'm hoping and praying I can get to at least a 14.
Your right we can and will do this !!

Yeah water is the key! Every time you wee, fat is leaving your body (so my consultant tells me haha) You will definitely be at your goal for the hen do! Just keep that goal in mind at all times to stop any cheating. I'm at a size 14 at the moment, the day I fit into a size 10 pair of jeans will be the happiest day of my life haha. I've never felt so motivated in my life!!

Good i'm glad your in the zone!
I am the biggest now I've ever been :-( but I am motivated to lose it and keep it off hopefully :-/ I'm 31 now with 3 children, and can't keep going from diet to diet and believe me I've probably done majority of them all lol!
To be size 14 again is my first goal and then after the hen weekend I want to fit into my old size 10's.
When do you weigh in next :)

Good i'm glad your in the zone!
I am the biggest now I've ever been :-( but I am motivated to lose it and keep it off hopefully :-/ I'm 31 now with 3 children, and can't keep going from diet to diet and believe me I've probably done majority of them all lol!
To be size 14 again is my first goal and then after the hen weekend I want to fit into my old size 10's.
When do you weigh in next :)

It will fall off you :) I've done slimming world, weight watchers the lot... And I'm only 19! Haha nothing ever seems to work but I've really got a good feeling about this one :) well both be size 10s before we know it :)

My next weigh in is Monday x

I've got a good feeling too! I like that I know what I'm having each day although I don't necessarily like what I'm having lol! And that the weight loss is quick, I'm really impatient I've got to much to lose to have a 1lb off here and there.
We will have to stay each others support system as we weigh on the same day, but of course the more the merrier :)
I'm seeing my consultant thurs because its my first week she likes to make sure your in ketosis and getting on alright, I'm hoping she will let me jump on the scale to see how I'm getting on, my fingers are crossed lol! X

Ats brilliant we'll done :) x

Well done I'm on day 10 now my cd forgot her scales and only measured me I lost 7/12 inches in 8 days :)

u all inspire me u all r doing so great ive read everyone of the posts in this and findimg they r really helping me... im on day 4 today... struggling but havent cheated which is strange for me.. i have 5st to loose and weigh in is on saturday x

How u getting on now I'm on day 10 it's getting easier :)

Hey everyone hope you're all having a great day! I'm on day two of Lighter Life am feeling so motivated its great.

Feeling hungry and got a slight headache so I am reading these forums to take my mind off it.

To help me keep on track to loose the 7st 4lbs I want to loose I have turned it into a sponsored slim to raise money for Alzheimer's Society my nan suffers from it so it is a charity close to my heart. People are sponsoring me per 10lbs I loose rough calculation is I've raised about £400 so far!

Back