Day one.... DONE! Hello I am new here!

well done on taking that first step. Slimming World is a great way to lose weight without actually feeling like you are on a diet. You will find the support here brilliant also.

Hi there I am quite new also, and too have a lot to lose. I find this site great it has helped me loads. Good luck xx

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am a bridemaid for the first time in October (at the age of 36) and my friend has chosen VERY bright pink dresses for us! Bless her she is only a size 10 bought me a size 22 dress as she thought I could have it taken in (i wish!) and dont want to tell here I am a size 26! Operation Bridesmaid has begun and I feel really positive. I LOVE a challenge!

Glad to have found this forum as my husband is VERY bored hearing about free and super free food and we are only at day 1!

Hi OB!! Welcome to a fabulously supportive and fun website!! You'll find a lot of us on here a lot!! Anyone would think I didn't work full time shiftwork!! Mind you that would explain why I'm on here at all sorts of weird hours!! Use MM to your advantage- it's fab for recipe ideas, checking syn values, motivational tips, just to let off some steam or get advice about anything at all, no matter how big or small- there'll be someone to help you and people who are in the same situation!! One word of advice though, and something I'm having to learn to do, is to NOT compare yourself to other people on here! You will see people here with incredible losses over quite a short space of time, and I must admit I occasionally feel that I'm doing something wrong, but it really is a very personal thing! I'm learning that I'm losing at a healthy and moderate rate for me, and I'm confident that eventually I'll get there! I'll do it slower than some, and quicker than others, but it'll be right for me when it happens!! I hope you really enjoy your new lifestyle! I've totally fallen in love with SW! I've never enjoyed my food so much in my life and it's such a great feeling never to have to go hungry, yet seeing the results and feeling the benefits of a so called 'diet'!! For the record, my hubby 18 weeks later has now had to accept that I'm totally obsessed and has stopped protesting!!!X

Hello and welcome! xxx

**waves hello**

welcome on board - how much do you want to lose - i started with 7 stone, and now i have 5.5 to go! x

Welcome to the site OB :)

I am sure you will need that dress taking in by October and you will look bloody fantastic....SW really does work and definately doesnt feel like a diet, its a long term healthy eating plan :)

Good luck....keep us posted

Claire x

Back