Day one finished, boy was it hard!

slimmerwithin

I made it through day one, however, it was bloody tough. Had 5 people to cook for dinner at the b and b, served a basil, tomato, avocado and feta starter, made a beef bourgignon, parmesan mash, cauliflower, broccoli, leeks and cheese sauce for main, and summer fruit pudding for dessert. Everyone was eating and drinking wine and I was so hungry and so tired. They all wanted to stay up late (they are on holiday after all) but I had to ask them to go to bed as I was shattered. Hope it gets better, but at least I made it past day one.

keep at it, the first few days are the hardest! i struggled at day 4 but well pleased with my first wi today!!!

Well done Slimmerwithin. I remember when I never ever believed that it got easier and I used to think that I would be the exception to the rule but it really does :) xx

Well done! Gosh you're good managing that while cooking for all those people. You're doing fab....you're a day closer to goal! xxx

that's great. well done. i don't think i could handle it. and where is this b and b? the food sounds amaaaaaazing :D must remember i'm abstaining :S

abz xx

congrats on gettin thru day one....i found if ya can take a lil nap/break durin d day it keeps ya on ut toes! spec cuz day 3 and 4 are meant to b worst!! (i had to stop on day 3 cudn deal wit d dizzy spells etc)

drink loooooooooooooads of water and take a paracetamol if you need to. i'm on day three and have just accidentally slept for half the day, went back to bed around 9 and woke up at 1...ooops.

abz xx

I just went through day two-the second half of the day was tough,fell asleep at 8pm and slept through till 7am-feeling better this morning-more positive but hungry at 10am (just had shake)-need inspiration and any advice welcomed.Hardly feel enough energy to tap on the keyboard..

You did so well with all that food around. But you can almost celebrate how virtuous you are and that gives me a tingle inside-when I get through a day. I have to think day at a time!

Back