Day one finished, boy was it hard!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimmerwithin, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. slimmerwithin

slimmerwithin Full Member

Slim and Save
    I made it through day one, however, it was bloody tough. Had 5 people to cook for dinner at the b and b, served a basil, tomato, avocado and feta starter, made a beef bourgignon, parmesan mash, cauliflower, broccoli, leeks and cheese sauce for main, and summer fruit pudding for dessert. Everyone was eating and drinking wine and I was so hungry and so tired. They all wanted to stay up late (they are on holiday after all) but I had to ask them to go to bed as I was shattered. Hope it gets better, but at least I made it past day one.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bikini

bikini Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    keep at it, the first few days are the hardest! i struggled at day 4 but well pleased with my first wi today!!!
  4. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Well done Slimmerwithin. I remember when I never ever believed that it got easier and I used to think that I would be the exception to the rule but it really does :) xx
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yayy well done on day one over you
  6. abz

abz Gold Member

that's great. well done. i don't think i could handle it. and where is this b and b? the food sounds amaaaaaazing :D must remember i'm abstaining :S

abz xx
  7. donnamarie2uk

donnamarie2uk Full Member

Well done on getting through Day 1, Hope today goes smoothly for you
  8. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    congrats on gettin thru day one....i found if ya can take a lil nap/break durin d day it keeps ya on ut toes! spec cuz day 3 and 4 are meant to b worst!! (i had to stop on day 3 cudn deal wit d dizzy spells etc)
  9. lose-lotts

lose-lotts Full Member

cambridge diet
    hello same here im on day 2 now started again after having junk food in blackpool for 2 days. i woke up this morning with a banging head ache. hopefully this day day will pass quickly

10. abz

abz Gold Member

drink loooooooooooooads of water and take a paracetamol if you need to. i'm on day three and have just accidentally slept for half the day, went back to bed around 9 and woke up at 1...ooops.

abz xx
  11. Amilee*

Amilee* Full Member

I just went through day two-the second half of the day was tough,fell asleep at 8pm and slept through till 7am-feeling better this morning-more positive but hungry at 10am (just had shake)-need inspiration and any advice welcomed.Hardly feel enough energy to tap on the keyboard..
  12. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    You did so well with all that food around. But you can almost celebrate how virtuous you are and that gives me a tingle inside-when I get through a day. I have to think day at a time!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.