Day one... Hellpppp!

gem1581

Hi guys and girls,

I'm one day one so only the beginning... I've had two shakes and am saving the porridge for dinner time in the hope it fills me up more lol... Ive got a stone and a half to loose and I'm already constantly thinking about food...

I'm cooking my kiddies tea and s wanting to eat it... I can only do SS+ for 2 weeks as I'm not losing a huge amount but two weeks at the moment feels like a year away...

Did anyone else feel this way?

Gemma

yup, i think we all felt this way, dont give in, you'll kick yourself if you do because it starts again tomorrow!!

think of your end goal, remember why your doing it... drink plenty of water, it stops the hunger

good luck xxxx

The first few days are sooo hard!!!

Once your in ketosis the hunger goes, stick with it x

Thanks guys...

My consultant did say if I really needed to i could have a can of diet coke a day if I really struggle but I am going tote hand go cold turkey

Cheers x

Yes the first few days are very hard, in fact I'm still not sure how I got through them! But everyone who is on the cd have gone through the same feelings. Head down and you'll get through it x

I have consultant coming to see me tonight...have to say I'm a bit nervous I can't stick to it but really going to try!!

I found that having my shake for breakie and another for lunch with the porridge for dinner seems to have stopped the hunger feelings..

I hope that it continues as really want to loose as much as I possibly can

Back