Day One In The Fat Nat Household!!!!

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
Hiya Folks!

Well I met the delectable Debz last night and she was just lovely!!!:D

So I have now stocked up on 2 weeks of scrumptiousness....no savory drinks just shakes!!

I had a Toffe and Walnut last night and I think this is going to be my new best friend....lol...it was gorgeous hot with a big spoonful of coffee in it!!

Having a Butterscotch Latte this morning and it's just as delicious!! I have a Vanilla one for everyday too for my evening snackette!!:)

Also bought Tetra packs for my lunches so no more faffing around!!:rolleyes:

And my biggest find....a jar of Bovril has less carbs per serving than the Veg Boullion!!!!!!! So I shall get my savoury fix each night with a cup of bovril...0.9g carbs/12g serving (which is a teaspoon). It's mainly made up of protein.;)

So here's to a brand new start, a re-invigorated me....and most of all the willpower to see it through to the end!!...CHeers everyone...bottoms up!! AND GET GLUGGING!!!:D

Good luck Nat :D

Hi Natalie

Good luck! I love the toffee and Walnut too, that and chocolate are my favourites at the moment.

I think you need to be careful with the Bovril though. I am sure I read somewhere that it contains a lot of salt and therefore isn't allowed on SS. I could be wrong though but if I am I'm sure someone will correct me :) Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! I love Bovril too and will be delighted if I am wrong :p

Mocha
x

Hi Natalie

Good luck! I love the toffee and Walnut too, that and chocolate are my favourites at the moment.

I think you need to be careful with the Bovril though. I am sure I read somewhere that it contains a lot of salt and therefore isn't allowed on SS. I could be wrong though but if I am I'm sure someone will correct me :) Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! I love Bovril too and will be delighted if I am wrong :p

Mocha
x
I'm hoping if I drink a big glass of water after it, then the salt might get minimised....;) I wont be adding any salt to the shakes etc, not even a pinch so I will use my allowance on my bovril...:D

hey you !!

great to see you so positive :D you are gonna do so well at this !!! and will be at goal in no time......

Glad you're enjoying the flavours......keep gluggin the water and prepare to shrink !!!

Debz xx

well done nata,how much you got to loose?

I'm hoping to get to 9st 6lbs, which is mid range for my height. So another 44lbs to go!!!:D

Good luck with your CD journey.

Keep drinking and keep posting :D

Back