• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day one nearly over...

Eclipse

Gold Member
Take some painkillers, drink some more water (if you can) and good luck for tomorrow. It will get better after about day 3 or 4. The first day is always difficult - your body is adjusting to no food and gallons of water x x

well done, you will be fine tomorrow! x

it was day one for me yesterday ,i feel much better today ,i havent had headaches probably because i have been drinking loads of water its nearly the end of day 1 soon you will be saying its nearly the end of week 1 and so on dont forget time flys! xxx

just keep thinking positive once that first weigh in is over you will get the motivation you deserve, well done, keep going its so worth it:D

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well done hun stick at it it gets better xxx

louizekj

Silver Member
Just keep thinking August 19th!!!!xx

redhed

i felt the same on day one.i am now on week 4 and im coping well once youve been on it a while it becomes normal,its different for everyone, hopefully you will find it easier soon,all the best and you can do it always remember that xxx

Rhian26

S: 12st5lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st11lb(6.36%)
Yes i agree, it does become 'normal' For the first week i went to bed really early and keep up with your water. After this first week it'll be plain sailing!! Good luck xxx